Why Did You Choose Your Current Avatar Version 4.0

LinusFan303

Squeak
Swapped out Bud from Arthur , that I had in honor of Arthur ending, and used up til Easter, since rabbit...get it? Anyway, using Becky from the Casagrandes now, I've used her brother before, and always liked this gremlin so might as well.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
My OC and My OC's best friend, QWERtchi.

yes, i like how my oc's best friend wearing the pink stripe costume that literally covers 'it' and also that best friend also hides 'its' true identity, making 'its' true identity is QWERtchi's perfectly kept secret.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
my actual pfp is still my oc but it's time for me to temporarily change my pfp to O-chan from this game cover.
1200px-OcnOL_Saturn_JP_Box_Front.jpg

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I've had The Clash for a while now and I wanted something different. Yet I'm still feeling attached to punk, so let's go with Minor Threat's Complete Discography.

As the title suggests, this is a compilation of the band's full works, and contains all of their songs- an album, three EPs and a couple of loose tracks- on a single LP/CD. This was one of the first hardcore acts that I got into when delving into that style of music, and it still holds up pretty well, containing concise musicianship and clever songwriting. Even when I feel a little wary of how limited their other contemporary acts could feel, I can still put this on and get a kick out of everything. It's good stuff.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Been wanting a new icon for a while, so let's go with the Beastie Boys' legendary Ill Communication.

After Paul's Boutique became a failed follow-up from their massively successful debut, the group ditched its sample-heavy sound and focused on instrumental music with their next album, Check Your Head. That did better, and they doubled down on instruments here, going further into a funk and even jazz-influenced sound with this, and I think it resulted in probably their tightest album, full stop. Of course, "Sabotage" and its video are what most people remember, but the album is chock full of killer tracks.

Low Spark of Lyman

Y’know, I think the poor guy's screwy.
I've decided to go for something else Looney Tunes, so here's the cover art for the LaserDisc Daffy Duck's Screen Classics: Duck Victory. Quote below it is from "Conrad the Sailor".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts