Why did AS used to advertise episodes of FOX cartoons as being "new"?

Tacartoon

I don't get what the point was of them showing promotional bumpers advertising episodes that aired on AS one week after they premiered on FOX as 'new'. They already aired on FOX a week prior, and they're not their original shows.

AdrenalineRush1996

Well, the only time a Fox show aired a new episode on Adult Swim before debuting on the network was Family Guy since "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein" was the only episode not to air on Fox in the show's original 1999-2002 run, though it would ultimately air on the network in 2004 and the reason why the episode didn't initially debut on Fox is that execs were worried about its content.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't want a Playstation 5 for all of the new "next gen" games coming, I just want a PS5 so I can just play my PS4 games without my PS4 console sounding like a rocket engine blasting off. (...So tired of seeing the PS5's sold out everywhere....)
Who remembers playing the iCarly game Pack-Rat (Pac-Man clone)on the Nick website? Those were great memories
Was "Mega Man: Fully Charged" ever dubbed in foreign languages?

That thread reached 1000 posts, someone or any admin please lock that thread.
Am I hearing this right? Nick USA not airing SpongeBob SquarePants for a day? Am I dreaming?

Featured Posts