Who'll be added to X: Men Evolution in Season 3?

Latest News & Videos

who'll be added to the cast of X-Men: Evolution

• Gambit

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Longshot

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sinister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pyro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psylocke

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

batE

crazed Max fan
Jul 29, 2001
New York
Visit site
It's been confirmed that there will be still more mutants added in season 3. Question is, who will they be? Maybe those I put in the poll aren't very likely, but really, how many of you expected Magma, Multiple Man or Berzerker to be added in Season 2? I'm going with Gambit. I think they'll bring Remy in somehow and throw him in with the Brotherhood.

Jowy Blight

Chillin' Out
Aug 6, 2001
Unknown
I really think Gambit needs to be added, I just hope they won't mess up his character. Also, if not him, then Psylocke.

Mr. Obsession

May 2, 2001
anx.aifandom.com
Well when they started season 2 I actually thought they were bringing in Psylocke, but we now that turned out to be Mystique. :( Oh well. I'd love to see Gambit, provided they treat him right. But they really need to work on developing the Brotherhood.

Mr. Sinister would be nice if they wanted to use him as a main villain for the season.

optimal321

The Manhunter from Mars
May 1, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
I voted Gambit just 'cuz he's so darn cool :cool: . Sinister would be pretty awesome as a villian, too. I wonder how they'd work him in w/ Scott and Jean...

James

Administrator
Staff member
May 5, 2001
UK
www.foxhell.com
Longshot.

Problem with Gambit - as Bryan Singer has pointed out - is that his isolationist attitude is very similar to Wolverine. While different in many aspects, his position in the group is very similar - loner come member of hero group.

I think if they should add a character it should be longshot as he remains different from the current line up.

I don't see Gambit (as much as I like him) adding anything new to the scenario....

RogueMartian

Cogito Ergo Sum
Jan 6, 2002
China
Visit site
I voted for gambit, the show needs another southerner(and gambit is just cool). I don't see a problem with his individualism. I don't say isolationism, because I never thought of gambit as being anywhere near the same level as wolverine when it comes to isolation. Gambit is probably more like rogue, and individualist, not isolationist.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Two episodes in, I'm liking the revival of All That.
PacMan and the ghostly adventures is good
Asa
I think Lego Ninjago will end by 2020. That's just my rumor.
Carlos Gutierrez wrote on NeoplanDan's profile.
I really love your avatar of Sprig Plantar (the best friend of Anne Boonchuy).