Who would be your 3 Nicktoon roommates?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Feb 24, 2016
Ratings
381 19
I did this on the Cartoon Network Forum a long time back, so I decided to do it on the Nicktoons Forum just for fun:

Imagine living in a 4 bedroom apartment, and you get to choose 3 Nicktoon characters, old and new, to be your roommates. Who would they be and why?

These are the three I would probably choose:
1. Squidward Tentacles: He knows how to keep to himself and won't bother anybody, plus I can relate to him in needing to get away from loud obnoxious people like SpongeBob. Not only that, I appreciate his love for jazz music and wouldn't mind having him get me into the relaxing musical genre.

2. Arnold: Arnold is just an overall kind and respectful guy. He's always willing to help people when they really need it, and serve as a positive influence when someone is down. I tend to be down in the dumps on many occasions, and Arnold's considerate words and overall friendship would be just what I need to get back up.

3. Tommy Pickles (All Grown Up! Version): Tommy and I share a similar interest, and that's working the video camera. I've worked on various video recording and editing projects over the past few years now. I've really grown to enjoy it and hopefully make it my career someday. Tommy and I share that similar passion and I feel like he and I could work really well together in trying to achieve our dream of making it big in the film industry.

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
82 2
New Jersey, USA
1. Arnold Shortman- Really helpful for advice and making you feel good about yourself, nice and chill, and if it's his room it's a no-brainer.
2. Skeeter Valentine- Probably would be really cool to hang out with
3. CatDog- Dog especially likes to have fun, Cat is laid back and intelligent.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,589 67 1
Belgium
A 20 year old Arnold could really help me with my life and all... and he would just be a fun guy to hang out with.

Also, his room is awesome so can we live in his room, not mine?

I can't think of anyone else. CatDog perhaps. As someone interested in biology, I would love to cut him open see how his body works. I don't need 3 roommates anyway.
1. Arnold Shortman- Really helpful for advice and making you feel good about yourself, nice and chill, and if it's his room it's a no-brainer.
2. Skeeter Valentine- Probably would be really cool to hang out with
3. CatDog- Dog especially likes to have fun, Cat is laid back and intelligent.
Cheater! That's 4! Moooom, Jjc is cheating!

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...