Who thinks a network dedicated to the 80s and 90s would be popular?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthammer

Bringer of the Light
Sep 13, 2004
Ratings
My last post I randomly mentioned Cartoon Express and lead me to randomly looking at cartoon network and series for the last hour or two.

It really got me wondering if a network dedicated to the best of the 80s and 90s could be successful today.

The obvious answer to that would be Boomeraction, but I am talking a bit more extensive then that.

Theres a butt load of good animation thats sitting around doing nothing today.

The obvious ones that come to mind are the obvious DCAU, Marvel Series. GI Joe, Transformers and Thundercats. God knows, however, there are plenty of other gems laying in the rough that would probably get some good screen play.

Maybe this more of a cup for Hulu to take up, but a network dedicated to (or at least a block some place, heaven forbid) could easily re-engerize the cartoon blocks.

Gonzales

Feb 14, 2009
Pallet Town
A channel like that probably wouldn't get very high ratings. But still, it would be something of value to have. We need some diversity in the kids TV business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?