Who should be fed to the croc in Peter Pan 2?

Who should be fed to the croc in Peter Pan 2?

• Captain Hook

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Peter Pan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The drooling mongoloid Disney exec who greenlit this smelly beast

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

LightAngel

Child of Twilight
The croc isn't even supposed to be in Peter Pan 2, its now a cursed octupuss. Anyway, feed the Exec. to that!

Nightwing

WF Old Man
[color=00FFFF]The REAL answer: NOBODY! NO one should be fed to the croc, because as you know, this movie is being made in the 21st Century instead of the 1940s.

We're no longer the passive yet strong minded intelligent people we once were. Nowadays we're a bunch of PC pansies so if anything outside of some kelp was eaten by a croc or octopus, we'd all be sued!!![/color] :eek:

Deltamon

Serving Digieggs with Ham
TicToc! Use your Bite attack, NOW!

Call me a very disturbed nitpicker, but the fact that the octopus (what'd it do, eat TicToc?) has the EXACT SAME bug-eyes as the crocodile really gets to me.

Poll-wise, though...I don't care if the exec's cut up into a million pieces and fed to Scuttle the seagull from The Little Mermaid :p

Danielle

Originally posted by Nightwing
[color=00FFFF]The REAL answer: NOBODY! NO one should be fed to the croc, because as you know, this movie is being made in the 21st Century instead of the 1940s.

We're no longer the passive yet strong minded intelligent people we once were. Nowadays we're a bunch of PC pansies so if anything outside of some kelp was eaten by a croc or octopus, we'd all be sued!!![/color] :eek:

Soooooooo......maybe it could be a techno-croc eating up memory.

{pause}

Malleting myself now.....

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts