Who remembers Shining Stars?

TheCartoonRailfan

Where's my senior discount?
From around 2006-2010, the now defunct Russ Berrie ran Shining Stars. Shining Stars was basically a more mundane version of Webkinz. You could buy any plush toy, and the toy would come with a code. With the toy and code, you could name your own star since Shining Stars collaborated with the International Star Registry. There wasn't much for social interaction; however, you could view films, send cards, and play games. The website was shut down in 2011, and there were plans to bring back the brand in 2012 which never came to fruition.

I remember owning a penguin, a dragon, a lion, a honey bear, and a brown bear. Who else remembers this website?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Welcome MTV 00's!
(Video by TVArculatBomba)

My new favourite music channel with my favourite musics from my childhood! :)
I wish a happy birthday to Corey Burton (66) (voice of Professor Ludwig Von Drake for over 30 years, as well as Megatron on Transformers Animated), Sumalee Montano (49) (voice of Arcee on Transformers Prime and Katana on Beware The Batman), and Travis Willingham (40) (voice of King Roland on Sofia The First and Thor on many Marvel cartoons since Avengers Assemble).
My grandfather just passed away…

The winner of this matchup is Happy Birthday Scooby Doo, which got 3 votes. A Scooby Doo Valentine got 0 votes. The next matchup is Birthday For A Princess. It's between "Surprise" from Cleopatra In Space and "The Birthday Cruise" from Elena Of Avalor.
After the animated movie announcement, did not at all think a live-action TMNT was still in development.

Featured Posts