Who remembers "Drawn Together"?

Dynamite Soldier

I remember it but I didn’t watch it. It was a cool idea but it was too vulgar for me.
Exactly the reason why I didn't like this show. It had a great concept and decent animation, but the shock value and vulgar humor got in the way of it and by the end, it became your typical adult cartoon. An old shame, really.

jaylop97

Staff member
It was one of those shows that didn't do much for me, the humor and the characters didn't click with me.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
I re watched a few episodes last year and thought it was okay.

Pooky

Staff member
I caught it occasionally (I think it aired on one of the free to air music channels in the UK). It could be very funny but the ugly (in all senses) characters and mean-spirited tone kept me at a distance. My housemates loved it though.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Great concept and art-style choices were made with this particular show, I'll give it that.

However, too much abuse of shock, vulgarity, and gross-out humor for me to ever care about, nor have it register with me on any level.

I never cared for or about - don't think I ever will, either. I'm glad there are people who gave it more of a chance than I could ever have, but that's all the nice things I have to say before I realize I could be watching anything else (that I actually do like), honestly.

JoeMabbon

The Warrior
If I'm remembering right, this show made a reference to the Cosby harassment scandals before they became mainstream knowledge.

dumbfoolkid5

I do as well. Maybe raunchy and don't like some of it but deep down the concept was interesting. Maybe somebody should bring it back with different characters?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Back when I watched it on polish version of MTV in 2008 I didn't liked that much because of violence and cruel humor, but few years later I started to understand that kind of cruel humor it had and all parodies this show did and then I thought "It isn't that bad at all".

True experience story.

Back when I watched it on polish version of MTV in 2008 I didn't liked that much because of violence and cruel humor, but few years later I started to understand that kind of cruel humor it had and all parodies this show did and then I thought "It isn't that bad at all".

True experience story.
well i hated the show back when my bro liked it i got in to it this past august the show was great but not well done

I haven't watched it, but I heard it's very good!

They even got Big Idea's permission to parody VeggieTales in one of their episodes
(Or so I thought they did..)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts