Who Remembers Disney Adventures Magazine

TheCartoonRailfan

Where's my senior discount?
Does anyone here remember reading Disney Adventures Magazine? I remember my first issue was October 2003, and I would buy it every time at the checkout aisle at Target. I was mainly attracted to the comics and the info about the TV shows. Also, do you think that Disney will bring back the magazine?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I read it religiously, mainly for the comics. The articles were stupid. I still have a bunch of them in my room.

I doubt Disney would bring it back, if only because magazines are a dying format. But I'd buy it if they did.

Dr.Pepper

My family subscribed between November 1998 to the end, but I got a bunch of ones from the ‘90’s from my cousin.

doglover44

Does anyone here remember reading Disney Adventures Magazine? I remember my first issue was October 2003, and I would buy it every time at the checkout aisle at Target. I was mainly attracted to the comics and the info about the TV shows. Also, do you think that Disney will bring back the magazine?
I got mine at Target checkout line too !

Media Man

I have all the issues. I got my first one as birthday present back in the 1990s and then I just kept collecting and collecting only stopping when the magazine ended.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Glad I found this thread. For the first time since Boom's DWD Classic Trade, Fantagraphics will be dipping into the DA comics well: Disney Afternoon Adventures Vol. 1 Fantagraphics Book Coming in 2021

Adaptation of "Just Us Justice Ducks" from Darkwing Duck, plus "A Goofy Movie" and for the first time "Legend of the Chaos Gods", the only time in the 90s we got a Disney Afternoon crossover.

Last edited:

Johntoonfan05

My first Disney Adventures Magazine issue was in 1995 all the way to November 2007 (Which was the Last and final one)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Disney Channel finally acknowledged Luz and Amity as a couple:
Welcome MTV 00's!
(Video by TVArculatBomba)

My new favourite music channel with my favourite musics from my childhood! :)
I wish a happy birthday to Corey Burton (66) (voice of Professor Ludwig Von Drake for over 30 years, as well as Megatron on Transformers Animated), Sumalee Montano (49) (voice of Arcee on Transformers Prime and Katana on Beware The Batman), and Travis Willingham (40) (voice of King Roland on Sofia The First and Thor on many Marvel cartoons since Avengers Assemble).
My grandfather just passed away…

The winner of this matchup is Happy Birthday Scooby Doo, which got 3 votes. A Scooby Doo Valentine got 0 votes. The next matchup is Birthday For A Princess. It's between "Surprise" from Cleopatra In Space and "The Birthday Cruise" from Elena Of Avalor.

Featured Posts