Who isn't a member of the Injustice Gang that you wish was?

Latest News & Videos

peterparker05

The Hopeless Romantic
Dec 23, 2001
Casablanca
Visit site
I personally would have like to see Metallo, Poison Ivy, or the Riddler added to the Injustice Gang if I could. But I will admit the Timm created lineup is an awesome lineup.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
The Shade is gonna be so awesome to see! I love the design they gave him - looks like it was inspired by Tim Sale. I think The Riddler or Metallo would have been nice, welcome additions to the team. Hopefully it will be a rotating team...

Originally posted by peterparker05
I personally would have like to see Metallo, Poison Ivy, or the Riddler added to the Injustice Gang if I could.
That would be too many Batman/Superman villains. The is Justice League. Not just World's Finest. So far we've gone to the depths of outer space and the depths of the ocean. We've got the WHOLE DC universe to play with, why limit ourselves to Batman and Superman villains?

I like the cast they came up with. For old times sake I would have liked Black Manta, but without Aquaman on the team he wouldn't make sense. He, Captain Cold and Sinestro were always my favorites.

The Shade will be cool to see, and a nice nod to the popularity of the recent Starman comic.

kid_flash

Speedy Teen
May 2, 2001
Portland, OR
Sinestro would kick so much butt they wouldn't know what to do with him. What about the other Superfriends classics? Giganta! Scarecrow! Black Manta! And have them all join up with Gorilla Grodd and ride horses around Gorilla City! That's what I'm talkin' about! :D :) :D :) :D :)

The Guard

No Matter The Cost
Oct 31, 2001
Ohio
www.angelfire.com
I'm one of those crazy people who think that an "Injustice Gang" should have pure evil, arch villain types. With that in mind:

Circe
Darkseid
Grodd
Lex Luthor
Professor Zoom (Need someone who can take out Flash)
The Joker
Vandal Savage

Karkull

Mod of Chaos
Aug 19, 2001
R'lyeh
jl.toonzone.net
I'm all for an appearance by the Scarecrow. If you're looking for "new blood" (not Batman or Superman villains) what about Mirror Master, Shadow-Thief, or Killer Frost?

kid_flash

Speedy Teen
May 2, 2001
Portland, OR
Originally posted by The Guard
I'm one of those crazy people who think that an "Injustice Gang" should have pure evil, arch villain types. With that in mind:

Circe
Darkseid
Grodd
Lex Luthor
Professor Zoom (Need someone who can take out Flash)
The Joker
Vandal Savage
Somehow I can't quite picture Darkseid joining a puny gang of thiefs (from his perspective, that's what they are). I'd say the same for Grodd, but Superfriends forced me to picture it.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
I think Scarecrow would be a great addition to the team. I'd like to see some fear sequences from some of our heroes. Superman being brainwashed again. Batman still unsure with his dead parents. J'onn reliving the death of his planet. It's be interesting to see for sure...

metaphysician

Sep 7, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Dick Grayson
I think Scarecrow would be a great addition to the team. I'd like to see some fear sequences from some of our heroes. Superman being brainwashed again. Batman still unsure with his dead parents. J'onn reliving the death of his planet. It's be interesting to see for sure...
Flash's fear would probably be about not being someplace in time to save people, either specific people he loves, or just large numbers of people in general.

Wonder Woman's probably involves the disapproval of her mother.

Green Lantern's would probably involve letting his power get out of control.

Hawkgirl's would either be a fear of weakness, or seeing herself harm those she cares about.

Joe Tully

I want the toilet seat.
May 4, 2001
Massachusetts
www.geocities.com
Interesting ideas, metaphysician. IMO Flash's greatest fear would be either being alone or ignored and unloved though. I think that he's the wisecracking wiseguy for a reason. And IMO that would be more psychologically interesting. I really liked those other ideas though, they seem dead-on. Now I'm really hoping that they manage to do a decent Scarecrow ep. somewhere down the line.