Which streaming services have the best animated content?

Latest News & Videos

The Overlord

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
We have a lot of streaming services nowadays, with HBO Max, Disney Plus, and Apple TV Plus, along with some old standbys like Netflix, Hulu, CBS All Access, and Amazon Prime. Which streaming services sites have the best animated content, in terms of both original content and an interesting backlog of older content? Which streaming services need some improvement in terms of animated content?

Last edited:

Mostezli

Not 4 Everyone & That's OK
May 28, 2014
Which streaming services sites have the best animated content, in terms of both content originals and an interesting backlog of older content?
Originals
  • Netflix
  • Amazon
  • VRV
  • DC Universe
Older Content
Everything Else

By next year or 2022, I'd wager the originals list will be bigger.

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
As far as original series goes, I’m going to pick Netflix (although HBO Max has some potential). If you are looking to rewatch older shows, I will go with Disney+ or HBO Max.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

what is upsetting about comedy central is that the network is always airing the office series too much
did you think that nickelodeon should slow down the reruns of spongebob and air the old spongebob episodes on nicktoons?
Since people were calling me out for this a few days ago, do you think I defend Nickelodeon too much?
What if cartoons of the past met cartoons of the future?
Coming Tommorow:The reveal of Toonverse,a new kids channel concept!
Tis the place where toons live!
I wish a happy birthday to Corey Burton (65) (voice of Professor Ludwig Von Drake for over 30 years, as well as Megatron on Transformers Animated), Sumalee Montano (48) (voice of Arcee on Transformers Prime and Katana on Beware The Batman), and Travis Willingham (39) (voice of King Roland on Sofia The First and Thor on many Marvel cartoons since Avengers Assemble).