Which Rock Band Was More Popular In The Early-2000's: Creed OR Limp Bizkit?

Latest News & Videos

Which Rock Band Was More Popular In The Early-2000's: Creed OR Limp Bizkit?

• Creed

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Limp Bizkit

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Neither, I hated both bands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
I would say Limp Bizkit, given that their songs like "Nookie", "Rollin", "Take a Look Around" and "My Way" were Top 40 hits.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I think Creed had their heyday in years like 97 and 98 while Limp Bizkit blew up in 99 and 2000. I know I was hearing more about Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst's antics in the early 2000s.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
I think Creed had their heyday in years like 97 and 98 while Limp Bizkit blew up in 99 and 2000. I know I was hearing more about Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst's antics in the early 2000s.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I believe Creed peaked in 2000 with their single "With Arms Wide Open" topping the US charts.

Pooky

Jul 14, 2010
UK
Here in the UK it wasn't even close; Creed had a couple of Top 20 singles (at a time when single sales were pretty low) but their albums weren't popular. Bizkit had a number 1 single, a string of Top 10 singles and several hit albums. I kind of thought Creed was mostly an American thing but looking into it they've sold 25 million records outside of America which is significantly more than LB, so that's not the case. However I'm not sure they ever had a "moment" like Limp Bizkit had with their (sigh) Chocolate Starfish album which was #1 in 9 countries and sold 400,000 copies on the first day in the US alone.

Reactions: AdrenalineRush1996

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Here in the UK it wasn't even close; Creed had a couple of Top 20 singles (at a time when single sales were pretty low) but their albums weren't popular. Bizkit had a number 1 single, a string of Top 10 singles and several hit albums. I kind of thought Creed was mostly an American thing but looking into it they've sold 25 million records outside of America which is significantly more than LB, so that's not the case. However I'm not sure they ever had a "moment" like Limp Bizkit had with their (sigh) Chocolate Starfish album which was #1 in 9 countries and sold 400,000 copies on the first day in the US alone.
That's right. They were a two-hit wonder in the UK in comparison to Limp Bizkit, who was a seven-hit wonder in said country.

Reactions: Pooky

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

RBG? Screw you, 2020.
For those of you upset over Steven Universe Future's Emmy loss, let me assure you that Emmys are worthless. David E Kelly, one of the the worst writers I've ever seen, and Murphy Brown, one of the the worst sitcoms I've ever seen, have shelves full of them, and David Lynch and Joss Whedon have none.
I also wish a happy 57th birthday to Dan Povenmire. He's worked on Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, Family Guy, Hey Arnold, and SpongeBob. He also co-created Phineas And Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law.
I wish a happy 35th birthday to Mairghread Scott. She's worked on many projects like Ultimate Spiderman, Kaijudo, Transformers Rescue Bots, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Marvel Rising, Justice League Action, Wonder Woman Bloodlines, and more.