Which Hanna Barbera/WWE Crossover Movie Is The Best?

Which Hanna Barbera/WWE Crossover Movie Is The Best?

• Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Flintstones And WWE: Stone Age Smack Down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon

• The Jetsons And WWE: Robo Wrestlemania

• Total voters

SweetShop209

During the mid 2010s, we had 4 WB crossover movies with WWE. In 2014, we got Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery. In 2015, we got The Flintstones And WWE: Stone Age Smack Down. In 2016, we got Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon, a sequel to the 2014 movie. And finally in 2017, we had The Jetsons And WWE: Robo Wrestlemania. Despite many dismissing them as too gimmicky, I do like how incredibly crazy they all get. I mean, the Jetsons one turns into an apocalypse movie. The 2nd Scooby movie also adds in a hardcore racing element. Still, which of these 4 movies do you think is the best?

Pooky

Somehow, I have seen all of these! I went with the Jetsons one, in part because it's the only substantial Jetsons project since 1990, so it's got that going for it. I suspect judged on its own merits the first Scooby might actually be the best one, it had a fairly good story, which fit the series; the second I found a little dull, but OK. Flintstones one I remember being a little too crude.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ordered a drawing board and wooden ruler off Amazon. My Dad's bringing them over on Friday. Itching to try them both. The artwork in The Un-Iverse is about to get a LOT straighter!
Since it will be my birthday in 2 days' time, I've decided to virtually slice my profile picture as a birthday cake and give 12 slices, one is kept to me, one to Bloo and 10 slices to my favorite AS members.
I've been playing a ton of "Pac-Man 99" on the Nintendo Switch lately. Still can't seem to get above Rank #30 in a match....

EDIT: And yes, I'm enjoying it more than "Super Mario Bros. 35".
I just love the reactions to this comment, with some people playing along and others being like "Wait, what?"

I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.

Featured Posts