Which Hanna Barbera/WWE Crossover Movie Is The Best?

Which Hanna Barbera/WWE Crossover Movie Is The Best?

• Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Flintstones And WWE: Stone Age Smack Down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon

• The Jetsons And WWE: Robo Wrestlemania

• Total voters

SweetShop209

During the mid 2010s, we had 4 WB crossover movies with WWE. In 2014, we got Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery. In 2015, we got The Flintstones And WWE: Stone Age Smack Down. In 2016, we got Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon, a sequel to the 2014 movie. And finally in 2017, we had The Jetsons And WWE: Robo Wrestlemania. Despite many dismissing them as too gimmicky, I do like how incredibly crazy they all get. I mean, the Jetsons one turns into an apocalypse movie. The 2nd Scooby movie also adds in a hardcore racing element. Still, which of these 4 movies do you think is the best?

Pooky

Somehow, I have seen all of these! I went with the Jetsons one, in part because it's the only substantial Jetsons project since 1990, so it's got that going for it. I suspect judged on its own merits the first Scooby might actually be the best one, it had a fairly good story, which fit the series; the second I found a little dull, but OK. Flintstones one I remember being a little too crude.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

When will people realize that Quintel in J.G. Quintel is actually pronounced "Kintel"? His Portuguese ancestry makes it evident. I for one am Portuguese and Quintel is a very rare surname
Here's the trailer for Wish Dragon.

Since I agreed with @Francisque about keeping the genre-themed MTV channels, here is my rethinking of the ViacomCBS portfolio, posted in Palk Áron 2002's Arts.
I wish a happy 44th birthday to Michael Jelenic.

Anthonyg3281 wrote on kanc's profile.
Do you remember what show aired at 9:45pm on the week of June 1, 2020 as you said It's Pony at 9:30pm was only 11 min and was there a Loud House airing at 9:15pm as well?

Featured Posts