Which Hanna Barbera/WWE Crossover Movie Is The Best?

Which Hanna Barbera/WWE Crossover Movie Is The Best?

• Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Flintstones And WWE: Stone Age Smack Down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon

• The Jetsons And WWE: Robo Wrestlemania

• Total voters

SweetShop209

During the mid 2010s, we had 4 WB crossover movies with WWE. In 2014, we got Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery. In 2015, we got The Flintstones And WWE: Stone Age Smack Down. In 2016, we got Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon, a sequel to the 2014 movie. And finally in 2017, we had The Jetsons And WWE: Robo Wrestlemania. Despite many dismissing them as too gimmicky, I do like how incredibly crazy they all get. I mean, the Jetsons one turns into an apocalypse movie. The 2nd Scooby movie also adds in a hardcore racing element. Still, which of these 4 movies do you think is the best?

Pooky

Somehow, I have seen all of these! I went with the Jetsons one, in part because it's the only substantial Jetsons project since 1990, so it's got that going for it. I suspect judged on its own merits the first Scooby might actually be the best one, it had a fairly good story, which fit the series; the second I found a little dull, but OK. Flintstones one I remember being a little too crude.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today, the Humor + / TV2 Comedy switch took place exactly 1 year ago, if you are watching a camera-free one, here it is: The multi-screen version:
feels like we're getting flashbacks to AOL Time Warner again.
Marcello Prods wrote on KristofLaszlo99's profile.
Welcome, Mr. Tiririririririri
TV2C Schedule
23.00 : American Dad! (AP)
00.00 : Futurama (AP)
01.00 : The Cleveland Show (AP)
02.00 : The Simpsons (AP)
Happy birthday Ashlyn Selich.

Featured Posts