Which cartoons you are looking forward to in 2021?

The Overlord

Which cartoons you are looking forward to in 2021? I am looking forward the He-Man cartoon being made by Kevin Smith, I think a darker take on the He-Man mythos could fun, the latest She-Ra cartoon was a good take on that character.

JoeMabbon

Pokemon Trainer
Long Gone Gulch looks like a fun throwback to 2000s era Cartoon Network and Nick.

Marvel What If? simply because I enjoy the MCU and the classic What If comics from back in the day.

Transformers War For Cybertron: Kingdom will likely have the first appearance of Beast Era Megatron in 20 years, so hopefully that will be fun to see.

Raya and the Last Dragon's trailer is supposed to be really good and Disney Animation is generally competent so that will probably be enjoyable.

SSSS.Dynazenon because I liked Gridman when it came out, so I'll check this out.

My Little Pony G5, just to see where Hasbro takes the franchise next.

And if Micronauts comes out, it will probably be the last 22-minute cartoon in the Teen Titans mold for the foreseeable future. That alone makes me interested in it.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
These are the cartoons that I look forward to the most.

CN / Warner Media
-Unicorn: Warriors Eternal
-Jellystone
-Elliott from Earth

Disney
-The Ghost & Molly McGee
-Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur
-Xilam's Chip 'n Dale
-Vikingskool

Amazon
-Invinsible

Netflix
-Kid Cosmic
-My Dad the Bounty Hunter
-The Cuphead Show!
-Blue-Eyed Samurai
-DeadEndia
-Oni
-Inside Job

European cartoons
-Astro Boy reboot (lol will this ever come?)
-Runes
-Creepers

Last edited:

The Overlord

These are the cartoons that I look forward to the most.

CN / Warner Media
-Unicorn: Warriors Eternal
-Jellystone
-Elliott from Earth

Disney
-The Ghost & Molly McGee
-Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur
-Xilam's Chip 'n Dale
-Vikingskool

Amazon
-Invinsible

Netflix
-Kid Cosmic
-My Dad the Bounty Hunter
-The Cuphead Show!
-Blue-Eyed Samurai
-DeadEndia
-Oni
-Inside Job

European cartoons
-Astro Boy reboot (lol will this ever come?)
-Runes

Good list. I noticed you didn't put any Nickelodeon content on it, I guess their selection of 2021 animated shows is really paltry? I don't know if it's going to come out in 2021, but I am looking forward to Star Trek Prodigy, it could be one of the more interesting things Nick has aired in a while. I love Star Trek and I am curious how it would work as a kids cartoon.

JMTV Studios

My picks of cartoons that I'm looking forward to in 2021 are: Kid Cosmic, Cuphead Show, Unicorns Warriors Eternal, Disney+'s Chip and Dale series, Jellystone, and Tiny Toons Looniversity.

Last edited:

Mostezli

Not 4 Everyone & That's OK
I noticed you didn't put any Nickelodeon content on it, I guess their selection of 2021 animated shows is really paltry?
Unless, they're also putting most of their new shows on streaming, they have the biggest reported for 2021 slate on traditional tv as well as the most variety in animation mediums. Disney comes in second with 2/3s of their new traditional tv shows being for Junior.

Dang, now I got to update with crowdfunded/indie toons
@JoeMabbon know of any others?

The Overlord

Unless, they're also putting most of their new shows on streaming, they have the biggest reported for 2021 slate on traditional tv as well as the most variety in animation mediums. Disney comes in second with 2/3s of their new traditional tv shows being for Junior.

Dang, now I got to update with crowdfunded/indie toons
@JoeMabbon know of any others?

Fair enough, most of that stuff doesn't like appealing to me, besides Star Trek Prodigy. I am looking forward to more animated Star Trek.

mj20mason

Star Trek Prodigy, Jellystone, and The Tuca & Bertie revival on Adult Swim. Hope the Beavis and Butthead revival premieres next year too.

ToonsJazzLover

Nick:
Middlemost Post
Star Trek Prodigy

CN/HBO Max:
Elliott from Earth
Jellystone
Unicorn: Warriors Eternal

Disney:
The Ghost and Molly McGee
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

FOX:
The Great North

Netflix:
Kid Cosmic
Inside Job

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Shows I will definitely looking foward:

- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (Disney Channel)
- Jellystone (HBO Max)
- Tuca & Bertie (revival) (Adult Swim)
- Tiny Toons Looniversity (HBO Max)
- Devil May Care (SYFY)

Shows that I might enjoy and look foward for more:

- Kid Cosmic (Netflix)
- Long Gone Gulch
- The Ghost and Molly McGee (Disney Channel)
- The Pole (SYFY)

Worth try for one episode then later time will tell:

- Unicorn: Warriors Eternal (HBO Max) - Judging by the poster it looks interesting.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I get my first Fauci Ouchie today. Little nervous. I don't like getting stuck and I hope there aren't any side effects.
We have major Spongebob news.

I don't know about you, but I'd think it would be best if WarnerMedia rebrand TruTV and make Adult Swim a 24-Hour channel, and make Cartoon Network a 24-Hour channel again, but that's just wishful thinking.
Dan Milano said how Nickelodeon did submit a Glitch Techs nomination for the Annie Awards, but it wasn't taken.

Featured Posts