Where is Marvel's X-Factor?

gustavowoltmann

Hello everyone, my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I worked as an assistant in a publisher company. I am fan of Marvel and was wondering why are they not making any movies about X-Factor? The team that has Havoc.

Frontier

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :).

Right now Fox seems to be restructuring their movies and so far we haven't shown any inclination to make a movie about X-Factor. Especially given what happened to Havok in Apocalypse :sweat:.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
They should do X-Factor since outside Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman and maybe Patrick Stewart they could get the entire original cast back.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I could have sworn I'd seen a mention of Fox wanting to do something about X Factor Investigations before (maybe I dreamt it). My X Factor will always be the O5 posing as mutant hunters wearing the jumpsuits with the X wrapped around the body but I can't see anyone doing anything with that. The 90s government sanctioned team could be cool but who knows what Fox has on the plate. All we really know about right now is Logan, Legion, possible New Mutants, and a most definite Deadpool 2.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
They should do X-Factor since outside of Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman and maybe Patrick Stewart they could get the entire original cast back.
Quite the wishful thinking.

I could have sworn I'd seen a mention of Fox wanting to do something about X Factor Investigations before (maybe I dreamt it). My X Factor will always be the O5 posing as mutant hunters wearing the jumpsuits with the X wrapped around the body but I can't see anyone doing anything with that. The 90s government sanctioned team could be cool but who knows what Fox has on the plate. All we really know about right now is Logan, Legion, possible New Mutants, and a most definite Deadpool 2.
Deadpool which is possibly leading into X-Force and a sequel that utilizes the current young X-Men team.
I'd say a govt sanctioned X-Factor could work with either that young team being courted or bringing back the presumed-to-be-dead First Class/Brotherhood members.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
I have a feeling if people really respond well to Cable in Deadpool 2 we'll see an X-Force movie pushed as Deadpool and Cable would be in that and it would be an excuse to introduce some other mutant characters though I would hope it would be an incredibly restricted down team. A problem that nearly every X-Men movie, Sans Deadpool, have is cramming down way too many characters without giving us enough sans maybe a cool power useage or two to make us care about them. And with so many of the original actors leaving the franchise now the X-team is in desperate need of some new blood who could prove really popular so yeah I could see an X-Force movie coming... granted probably at earliest like 2019/2020 or so but still be a future project.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts