Where can I find the list of CN's highest rated shows?

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Unfortunately if it doesn't make the top 30 cable shows for any given week or gets some kind of press release then we don't have any clue what the ratings any given show on CN is getting.

CN doesn't really let that info out.

Mr Cat Dog

Bite me
The best bet is probably Foster's, being the only show to come up at all for CN (and coming up twice) in teh 6-11 demographic for one particular week. In a sea of Nickelodeon shows such as Spongebob and FOP, that's pretty good for CNUS.

As for the other top-rated shows... we haven't the foggiest. Like Sketch said, CN doesn't release their ratings in comparison to other networks, so it's near impossible to tell if one is doing considerably better than the other.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Think this year is the first we get any PSAs with "We're all in this together"? Think again.

(Just the first one...I think)

I wish TOM 2 didn't die. He's way better than any other TOM.
MeTV will be airing The Flintstones Meet Rockula and Frankenstone at 9 PM EST tonight. This marks the first time, I think, that the channel has aired anything Flintstones beyond the original show.
Honestly, some of the shows that aired (or currently airing) on Cartoon Network don't even warrant the TV-PG rating, I'm talking shows like Teen Titans Go!, DC Super Hero Girls, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa for example. TV-Y7 at least.