Where can I find Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for the NES?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

MarinaFashionista

Game Show Video Game fan
Jan 22, 2018
Ratings
California
I have been looking for Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for the NES and I would like to know where I can find it for a real good price? The only place I saw Mike Tyson's Punch-Out was in a used video game store in my mall during Christmastime but it cost $80 there and I have never seen Mike Tyson's Punch-Out anywhere else. Is Mike Tyson's Punch-Out one of the most sought-after video games for the NES because of Mike Tyson's name and likeness used in the game?

MarinaFashionista

Game Show Video Game fan
Jan 22, 2018
Ratings
California
It's not that it's got Mike Tyson's name on it - Too many of the original NES games are overpriced. It's just the market for those games currently, that's all.
Thank you very much for the info Wonderfly. I first played Mike Tyson's Punch-Out at my cousin's house and I found the gameplay fun and exciting and have been looking for Mike Tyson's Punch-Out ever since so I could play it on my own NES but it looks like i'll never own it or find it anywhere else

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
Ratings
422 2
I got my copy for... I think $25. Had I been retro collecting back when nobody wanted NES carts (that is, the late '90s-to-mid 2000s), I could've gotten it for much cheaper.

Sep 4, 2010
Ratings
Florida
The "rarity" is probably also because the version on Virtual Console is the Mr. Dream one due to all the issues surrounding Tyson (the ear biting, abuse etc) that caused them to pull his likeness.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...