Where can I find Carton Network Schedules?

CoolCaper

From the cartoon network official websites (except some of them are dead) or TV guides online? (or any reliable firsthand source, I'm not picky)1992-2005

SoundDestroyer

Setting new ways to follow

Tacartoon

I too have been wondering this. I posted a thread like this requesting a source to view archived CN schedules WITH the episode titles, but nobody replied. :( There do exist past schedules from about 2007-2013 that were posted here on Toonzone every week, which were usually prefaced with "CN Schedule", but those only included the episode titles for new episodes rather than reruns, which is exactly what I want the schedules for.

I did try the Wayback Machine and used it on several sources, but that thing isn't helpful because it only has certain days included rather than all of them, and only displays showings of certain times, the rest not being archived. PLUS, even though CN's schedule can be accessed on the Wayback, it doesn't display because an error message requiring you to update Flash appears, and that's impossible because the version they require is outdated.

What's crazy, though, is that there exists ENTIRE Adult Swim schedules for EVERY year thus far since it's debut, which is documented on sites/google as seen here for example: 2007 - Swimpedia and those contain the episode titles... These schedules are 100% accurate because I have many memories of certain episodes being aired on certain days and being followed by certain shows, and these guys certainly refreshed my memory. That said, if they can compile Adult Swim schedules 100% accurately for every year, why can't they do the same for CN? If they remember the episode titles for AS, then chances are they remember the ones for CN. I've tried reaching out to the guys who run that site on YouTube about if they have archived CN schedules with the episode titles, but they've never replied. :/

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts