When is Pinky Malinky coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskimogamer

Nickelodeon greenlit the show back in August 2015, fastforward to April 2018 and there is still no release date for the show whatsoever. It was going to premiere in 2016, but got pushed to 2017, and then 2018.

The creator of the show said that the show hasn't been cancelled in an instragram post, but she didn't say anything about the release date.

Does any of you know when it will come out? the show looks like it has big potential, so I can't wait to watch it. It's like Gumball 2.0

Vaughn Max

Nickelodeon greenlit the show back in August 2015, fastforward to April 2018 and there is still no release date for the show whatsoever. It was going to premiere in 2016, but got pushed to 2017, and then 2018.

The creator of the show said that the show hasn't been cancelled in an instragram post, but she didn't say anything about the release date.

Does any of you know when it will come out? the show looks like it has big potential, so I can't wait to watch it. It's like Gumball 2.0
It might premiere in May or June near Gumballs 7th anniversary or it could keep getting delayed for a really long time and never be seen

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

A camera rip of the French version of the teaser for the Tom & Jerry movie has leaked. Character design and animation look fantastic. Only concern is slapstick looks a bit generic. This stuff is harder to do well than it looks
R.I.P. Marge Champion, who was the model for Disney's Snow White.
I love how she shows a fangirl side here.

Just checked True and The Rainbow Kingdom on Discovery Family... nope! No Netflix logo.
John Carpenter's Halloween debuted 42 years ago today.