When Butch Hartman worked at Disney

Latest News & Videos

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Mar 11, 2005
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
Butch Hartman recalls the time when he had a one-month internship at Disney. He talks about his time at CalArts and the people he worked with in the infamous Room A113, his required month-long internship at the Disney studio where he witnessed the crew working on Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and The Great Mouse Detective, and the animation cels he witnessed in a special room at the studio called the Morgue. He also made a short for Disney.

He stated that he may make more videos about his time at Disney if demand is high enough, so please call for it. It turns out that he was involved with Pocahontas. Who would've guessed it? I'd love to hear what he has to say on that.

Pahiy

May 11, 2018

Butch posted this video today about his involvement as an animation reference for John Smith in Pocahontas.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.
And we have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick TOTS. Now we start the final matchup. It's between Muppet Babies 2018 and TOTS.

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.
Asa
Happy Birthday, America!