When Butch Hartman worked at Disney

Latest News & Videos

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Mar 11, 2005
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
Butch Hartman recalls the time when he had a one-month internship at Disney. He talks about his time at CalArts and the people he worked with in the infamous Room A113, his required month-long internship at the Disney studio where he witnessed the crew working on Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and The Great Mouse Detective, and the animation cels he witnessed in a special room at the studio called the Morgue. He also made a short for Disney.

He stated that he may make more videos about his time at Disney if demand is high enough, so please call for it. It turns out that he was involved with Pocahontas. Who would've guessed it? I'd love to hear what he has to say on that.

Pahiy

May 11, 2018

Butch posted this video today about his involvement as an animation reference for John Smith in Pocahontas.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ugh, TheFutonCritic website is down. Now we can't find out what is premiering, especially on Nickelodeon, FOX, and Cartoon Network!
Disney is having such a bad time this month. With removing of Love, Simon and moving it's series to Hulu because it is too "mature", stopping production of Lizzie McGuire because it was also too "mature", having a "LGBT representation" in Onward and she only appears in ONE scene, few DisneyParks shutting down temporarily due to Coronavirus, their stock went down, Bob Iger left, and is being replaced by Bob Chapek
I know I’m saying this out of nowhere but, I wish The Hub was still around. My favorite shows were Dan Vs. and The Aquabats Super Show.

Cort Lane leaves Marvel animation.
Asa
I'm hoping at some point this decade, Netflix will finally pick up one of Fresh TV's new projects instead of Cartoon Network (not to sound offensive but seven shows seem quite enough).

Also if Total Dramarama does get cancelled at some point, Fresh needs to put the Total Drama franchise to rest (not abandoning it) for a little while and focus on other projects like Lucas the Spider.