What's your Favorite Cartoon Network original (August 2004 - 2008)

What was your favorite Cartoon Network original? (August 2004 - October 2008)

• Total voters
This is the last one for Cartoon Network.

What is your favorite Cartoon Network show that came out between August 2004 and October 2008?

For me, I am going with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Ben 10, Chowder, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. They were all very good shows.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was the show that introduced me to Cartoon Network in February 2005. It became my favorite cartoon at the time. One character I despised however was Bendy, as he was an awful character. My favorite character was Bloo as he had a lot of energy and was very entertaining. My favorite thing to come out of Foster's was Good Wilt Hunting, as it was heartwarming a lot of fun to watch. I also loved Destination Imagination, as it was creative. My favorite episode (besides the movies) though would have to be Cuckoo for Coco Cards because I thought it was really funny seeing Bloo trying to collect all the cards. I also loved One False Movie, Neighbor Pains, Frankie My Dear and Room with a Feud.

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi was the other Cartoon Network show at the time that I was obsessed with. I loved the characters and the art style. Ami was my favorite character, as she was sweet and kind. I also loved when Ami went crazy. My favorite episode was Julie AmiYumi, (an episode that never aired in the US) because I loved the character of Julie and her trying to get rid of Puffy AmiYumi. I was upset when the show got cancelled.

Camp Lazlo was the time I saw a Cartoon Network show when it came out. I actually saw this show before I watched Rocko's Modern Life, which is by the same creator as Lazlo. I loved the wackiness of the show, My favorite character was Clam, because he was a very funny character, My favorite episode was The Nothing Club, as it was very interesting and I loved the idea of a Nothing Club.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey was an interesting show, My favorite characters were Principal Pixiefrog and Windsor the Gorilla. My favorite episodes was the one where Jake Spidermonkey brought a shiny object to school. It was an enjoyable show.

Ben 10 was a good action show. I wasn't into action shows when it came out, but sometimes I would watch this, Teen Titans, and Danny Phantom. I remember liking the alien called Heatblast.

I adored Chowder. Like with Foster's, Puffy, and Lazlo, I watched every episode of this show. The characters were enjoyable. My favorite character was Schnitzel. My favorite episode would have to be the one where Schnitzel deposits money at a bank. I also loved the Apprentice Games episode. I also loved the patterns that they put on the characters.

Ben 10: Alien Force was pretty good. I don't remember much of it, but I liked the fact that Kevin went with Ben and Gwen.

Flapjack was an awesome show. It was also creepy. I really enjoyed the character of Peppermint Larry. Sadly, I never saw the episodes that were released in 2010. It was an interesting show and I liked the setting of the show.

I never saw Juniper Lee and it's been years since I saw Class of 3000, Squirrel Boy, and The Secret Saturdays.

MegasMilo379

Poppin.
I would say them all, because I watched CN more during those years than the Cartoon Cartoons era. But I'll give a few:
-Foster's
-Camp Lazlo
-HiHi Puffy AmiYumi
-My Gym Partner's a Monkey
-Chowder
-Life & Times of Juniper Lee

It's during this era that CN brought new life and flavors to its viewers with these shows. And I've treasured it ever since.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
In my list it would be Ben 10, Camp Lazlo and Class of 3000, as those shows were very memorable for me back in my elementary school days. Plus they were fun to watch.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My favorite was Foster's. It was a nice, fun show. I kinda wish Bloo wasn't such a big jerk, but I didn't have much problems with the other characters. The specials were great, too. Shows that would fall shortly behind Foster's and Chowder.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I love The Secret Saturdays. It's one of my favourite cartoons ever.

I also like Ben 10 (Alien Force), Foster's and Camp Lazlo. I don't like those other shows.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends for me. I liked the basic premise and Bloo was my favorite character.

Macyparks

I loved basically all of them but my favourites had to be fosters, chowder, my gym partner is a monkey and lazlo. Flapjack was great too

Dr.Pepper

Foster's is the only one I would say that I love. I liked Flapjack too, but unfortunately I haven't seen all that much of it. I sort of liked Chowder but I have only seen the earlier episodes. Ami Yumi was alright as mindless entertainment.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Foster's is the only one I would say that I love. I liked Flapjack too, but unfortunately I haven't seen all that much of it. I sort of liked Chowder but I have only seen the earlier episodes. Ami Yumi was alright as mindless entertainment.
Flapjack was indeed funny in the beginning, but it got more insane each episode. After a while I just couldn't handle it anymore xD

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
My favorite ones were Camp Lazlo, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Chowder, because those are the ones I remember the most.

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
To me: I would choose Camp Lazlo, MGPAM, Fosters, and Chowder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
For me they're all equally good, more less, and in one bag. I like(d) most of them and don't have a favorite, although visually I like probably Chowder and Flapjack the most.

90'sKid

Fosters for me. I didn't really care for the other shows, they either didn't catch my interest (Class of 3000, Ben 10, Secret Saturday's) made me sick watching them (Flapjack and Chowder (those patterns hurt my eyes)) or just didn't look good (AmiYumi). Lazlo and MGPAM were ok at best and meh at worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BabyD

Class of 3000 my favourite but Fosters, Chowder, Flapjack, Billy and Mandy & OG Ben 10 are all childhood.

Action!

FHFIF: the show was really good and funny.
Chowder: Chowder was my favorite.
MAF: it was funny.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Power Rangers Reboot! An entirely new universe of shows and movies!
This year is cursed. Every single time there is a spark of hope or excitement, it's extinguished.
I don't even know if it's worth posting weekly schedules for Nicktoons, NickJr, and TeenNick? Barely there were any changes, except for a little and then I would post..
Hi everyone! I just joined, i've been reading these forums since I was 13. So happy to finally have an account!