What Would You Like OK KO To Crossover With Next?

Eldorado

What do you mean with "relevant"? The Justice League movie was a flop.

He said Justice FRIENDS! You know, the spin-off from Dexter's Laboratory starring the superheroes Major Glory, Valhallen and The Infraggable Krunk?

BTW, the Justice League movie wasn't NECESSARILY a flop.

Zorak Masaki

He said Justice FRIENDS! You know, the spin-off from Dexter's Laboratory starring the superheroes Major Glory, Valhallen and The Infraggable Krunk?

BTW, the Justice League movie wasn't NECESSARILY a flop.

Also, the Justice Friends were all parodies of Marvel characters, so you may be able to do an affectionate parody of the MCU.

Eldorado

Also, the Justice Friends were all parodies of Marvel characters, so you may be able to do an affectionate parody of the MCU.

That's what I was thinking. I also thought that maybe there could be an episode where the actual Justice Friends are appalled at the dark and gritty movies based on them so K.O. and the other Plaza heroes make a traditional movie starring them.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Sorry. Super Friends, Justice Friends, Justice League... Very confusing.

Eldorado

This is going to sound crazy but considering how in "Are You Ready For Some Megafootball" Foxtail briefly mentioned Luna Nova Academy you think it's possible that with the right legal favors they could do a crossover with Little Witch Academia?

DeanBurrito25

Since Ghoul School was within the realm of possibility, why not Scooby Doo? They wouldn't really be hero types/wouldn't necessarily have POW cards, but it could be feasible.

I agree a general Hanna Barbera property crossover would be in order, since the show is already so rooted in that era of animation (especially in sound design). Maybe something like Wacky Races or Jonny Quest, or I dunno, Captain Caveman? (Jim Cummings already voiced the character in that one episode of Mystery Inc, so there wouldn't be a need to cast an entirely new voice artist for the character.

Eldorado

He may have just gone to do something Villainous related work but Alan Ituriel tweeted this and I may have the feeling that a crossover may be in the works.

dothesmartthing

Planet Yakko
I think it'll be interesting to see Generator Rex in the next crossover. Both of the shows have different animation styles, but with a good storyline and some action, it may just work.

Eldorado

I was watching Scooby-Doo and The Ghoul School (I've never seen it before so I need to watch it before I can see Monster Party) and I thought about The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo and I remembered how only 11 of the monsters from the Chest Of Demons were only captured. They could do a crossover where KO and the others finally capture the last 2 monsters.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I was watching Scooby-Doo and The Ghoul School (I've never seen it before so I need to watch it before I can see Monster Party) and I thought about The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo and I remembered how only 11 of the monsters from the Chest Of Demons were only captured. They could do a crossover where KO and the others finally capture the last 2 monsters.
I would actually watch that.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts