What Would You Like OK KO To Crossover With Next?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
386 13
Indianapolis
So it appears that OK KO REALLY likes to do crossovers with Warner Bros/Turner/CN Studios properties considering not only the recent special but also the Captain Planet crossover and even SCOOBY-DOO AND THE FREAKING GHOUL SCHOOL! Which show (or video game or whatever) are you guys hoping they'd do next? For me I want: SWAT KATS The Radical Squadron, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Animaniacs, Craig Of The Creek and Steven Universe (at the same time in a triple crossover), Pinky And The Brain, The Justice Friends, Dial M For Monkey, Hanna-Barbera superheroes (like Birdman or Mightor), Dick Dastardly, Looney Tunes characters (more specifically The Dover Boys), The Moxy Show, Villainous, maybe Road Rovers or DC Comic characters, and Pug Davis (I know it's a comic not a cartoon but it's basically a public domain thing created by the love of Ian's life Rebecca Sugar).

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,651 8
1. I'd say another Scooby Doo crossover, though this one is either the whole gang or maybe the Hex Girls.

2. Let's also throw in some Justice League Action. It's light enough for them to meet up.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
386 13
Indianapolis
So it appears that OK KO REALLY likes to do crossovers with Warner Bros/Turner/CN Studios properties considering not only the recent special but also the Captain Planet crossover and even SCOOBY-DOO AND THE FREAKING GHOUL SCHOOL! Which show (or video game or whatever) are you guys hoping they'd do next? For me I want: SWAT KATS The Radical Squadron, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Animaniacs, Craig Of The Creek and Steven Universe (at the same time in a triple crossover), Pinky And The Brain, The Justice Friends, Hanna-Barbera superheroes (like Birdman or Mightor), The Moxy Show, Villainous, Dick Dastardly, maybe Road Rovers, and Pug Davis (I know it's a comic not a cartoon but it's basically a public domain thing created by the love of Ian's life Rebecca Sugar).

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Mar 11, 2005
Ratings
1,615 9
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
This may sound controversial, but...
Thundercats Roar. Their art styles are so similar that they'd meld perfectly together.

As for less controversial choices, maybe Ian can strike a deal with the Tremblay Brothers to make a Swat Kats crossover happen. If Revolution isn't going to happen anytime soon, perhaps a crossover with K.O. can help whet our appetites.

EDIT: I also just thought of Megas XLR. Bring them out of tax write-off retirement for one final adventure.

Last edited:

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,792 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
Just make sure it's 22 minutes (or a full 44) long if possible, then we'll talk. Something like this needs a lot of time and thought put into it to truly work. Doesn't matter what this show crosses over with next (heck, it could cross over w/Clarence or We Bare Bears (which are not full-on action-packed in the slightest!), for all I care),I just want to see more time and thought put into the execution of it so nothing feels rushed or left unsaid.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0