What would you do if you were in charge of Universal Kids?

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
I would definitely keep Universal Kids open (and NOT shut it down), but I would just create a seperate block for their preschool stuff, basically like a rebooted version of Sprout. I would also add some of the shows that are on Peacock (like Madagascar: A Little Wild, Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot, etc) to the channel too.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
I would definitely keep Universal Kids open (and NOT shut it down), but I would just create a seperate block for their preschool stuff, basically like a rebooted version of Sprout. I would also add some of the shows that are on Peacock (like Madagascar: A Little Wild, Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot, etc) to the channel too.
What else?

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
I would actually, nowadays, make it a hub for primarily action and sci-fi shows(since the Universal Writers Program is focusing on those, and there’s a dearth of them on linear tv)

ThomasSirHandel

NBCUniversal and Dreamworks could buy the BabyFirst channel slot (BabyFirst is useless as 24/7 channel IMO) and use that channel for their older kids stuff with the current Universal Kids channel reverting back to Sprout. BabyFirst could be rebooted as a block on TLC given they originally started out with Kids shows.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I get my first Fauci Ouchie today. Little nervous. I don't like getting stuck and I hope there aren't any side effects.
We have major Spongebob news.

I don't know about you, but I'd think it would be best if WarnerMedia rebrand TruTV and make Adult Swim a 24-Hour channel, and make Cartoon Network a 24-Hour channel again, but that's just wishful thinking.
Dan Milano said how Nickelodeon did submit a Glitch Techs nomination for the Annie Awards, but it wasn't taken.

Featured Posts