What would you do if you were in charge of Sprout (TV network)?

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
For those of you not familiar with Sprout, it's a preschool network owned by NBCUniversal that's only available in America. It used to be a joint-venture between PBS, Sesame Workshop, Hit Entertainment and Comcast, but then NBCUniversal bought all of their stakes in the network. Ever since then, the network has been crappier - from endless marathons to poor show timeslots, they've become the preschool version of Cartoon Network in terms of scheduling. So if I were in charge, I would:
  1. Remove some shows as they are no longer being desired on the channel.
  2. Possibly give it a rebrand as I never liked their current brand to begin with.
  3. Add some of DreamWorks Animation's preschool shows as NBCUniversal owns DreamWorks now.
  4. And most importantly, change the schedule because the current one is kinda crappy.
So, yeah, that's what I'd do if I were in charge. What would you do? (I'll be surprised if anyone replies)

SparkleMan

What I would do:
1. Rebrand it
2. Air Lazytown again (hm I wonder why)
3. Acquire PJ Masks if they haven't already
Daily Schedule
6:00: Mister Roger's Neighborhood
7:00: Lazytown
8:00: WordWorld
9:00: Lazytown (Seasons 1-2)
10:00: Random Noddy series
11:00: Lazytown (Seasons 3-4)
12:00: The Doozers
1:00: Sesame Street (x2)
3:00: 64 Zoo Lane
4:00: Tree Fu Tom
5:00: Pajanimals (x2)
7:00: Between The Lions (x3)
10:00: BUY OUR PRODUCTS (Super Wings)
11:00: Chloe's Closet
12:00: Noodle and Doodle
1:00: Clifford
2:00: Fetch!
3:00: Cyberchase
4:00: WordGirl
5:00: Martha Speaks

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

YOU GUYS!! I was on a Twitch stream with Jordan Todosey (the voice of Willa on Willa's Wild Life) and sent that "Sound Good To You?" video through her Discord server AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED OMG-- And she even tried to do Willa's voice too in the process!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED Y'ALL OMG-
The clip:
I found this tweet from Tom Warburton from April. Why I only discovered it now is a mystery. In any case, the show didn't win the Annie Awards for preschool programming, but here's the acceptance speech for what would have happened if the show did win.

Say NO to Hungary's anti-LGBT law!
My name is Luca, I live on the ocean floor....
The Hungarian anti-LGBT law has sadly passed by the government! And Portugal beaten us 0-3.
Today's addition in Palk Áron 2002's Arts is about Bloo having both feelings.

Featured Posts