What would people think about a Marvel Animated Universe done my Bruce Timm and co?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Aug 30, 2016
Ratings
So, obviously this is completely unrealistic, and merely fantasy, but imagine a Marvel Animated Universe done by Timm, Dini, Burnett, and others. Similar visual style and everything. And similar to how those shows led up to Justice League, then Justice League Unlimited, what if the MAU led up to an Avengers show or something.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,747 7
Framingham, MA
It would be nice, but I'd rather Timm and company just returned to the DCAU itself. Maybe that's just because I'm afraid of change, but I'd rather that than Timm and friends having to start all over again with their continuity.

TheLemsterPju

Jan 17, 2015
Ratings
1,544 10
It would be cool in a lot of ways, but it would make the DCAU less unique by having a copycat by a different publisher. Plus, I don't think we need yet another Avengers show at this point...

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.