Mossad 101
Zoo
Dexter
How I Met Your Mother
The Pinkertons
Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World
Two and A Half Men
SNL
Wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground, NJPW)
Crossing Lines
Black Lightning
Stephen Colbert
Conan
Seth Myers
River
Longmire
The Shannara Chronicles
Preacher
Grey's Anatomy
The Rain
Degrassi
Malcolm in The Middle
The Sniffer
Broadchurch
Law and Order
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Travelers
A Series of Unfortunate Events
The Runaways
Cloak & Dagger
The Gifted
The 4400
Paranoid
Smallville
Friends
Scrubs
Doctor Who
Full House/Fuller House
The Roman Empire
Pee-Wee's Playhouse
Fawlty Towers
Merlin
Shark Tank

jaylop97

Staff member
Currently I'm watching Modern Family, because I get to see it at the gym and at home, I've been enjoying it, I use to see it as well in 2012, but didn't really have much thought of it before then.

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
For Live Action Shows, not interested in much atm to be honest but probably gonna try to keep up with American Horror Story, The Flash and Black Lightning.

May check out The Witcher on Netflix but not sure cause I enjoy series with fantasy elements but never played any of the games.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Hesitant to watch Iron Fist S2 because I thought S1 sucked, but if it gets positive word-of-mouth from my friends, I might check it out.

I'm definitely gonna be watching Bojack Horseman S5 when it drops next week, though I probably won't be able to binge it in one sitting due to my schedule. I'm also gonna be watching the Arrowverse shows next month.

As for the shows I'm currently following that are not on hiatus as we speak, they're all anime: Attack on Titan, Baki, Cells at Work, FLCL Alternative, and My Hero Academia.

Shiloh Otter

Marion Hawthorne liker
The original 1989-96 run of American Gladiators, even though it's technically only a rewatch of it.

I loved it as a kid, and when I saw that Charge! is airing it now, I just had to watch it again. I'm putting my rewatch to good use though, as I've recently started my own American Gladiators Wiki, which will be as in-depth as I can possibly make it.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
I've been trying to watch the rest of Ranma 1/2 on live TV every weekday. I liked it quite a bit when I was growing up but I'd probably only seen 1/3 of the show.

DragonKnightGX

Power Rangers Ninja Steel (soon Beast Morphers)
Kamen Rider Zi-O
Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger (soon Kishiryuu Sentai Ryuusouger)
Ultraman R/B
The Bureau of Magical Things
Hunter Street
The Good Place
Titans
Krypton
The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Titans
Black Lightning
Arrow
Gotham
Supergirl
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
The Punisher
Legion
The Gifted
Cloak & Dagger

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Boogiepop and Others
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Doom Patrol
Dororo
Ducktales (2017)
The Flash
The Gifted
The Grand Tour
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambling
Mob Psycho 100
The Promised Neverland
Star vs. The Forces of Evil
The Umbrella Academy

Last edited:

dumbfoolkid5

Been seeing a lot of Sailor Moon lately and I got to say the Crystal series is something I really like. I love this remake. Wish Ronin Warriors get the same treatment someday. Or Samurai Pizza Cats, or maybe even Gundam Wing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Darkdawn

I Am Here
I finally watched Neon Genesis Evangelion (on Netflix) for the first time from start to finish.

...well, almost. I watched episodes 1-24 and, for some reason, decided to go straight to End of Evangelion. I'll probably put off episodes 25-26 (the original ending) for a while because I need to process what I just saw.

Prior to Evangelion, I watched HBO's Chernobyl and Netflix's When They See Us in the space of one week. And also the most recent episodes of Black Mirror. That's... wow, that's actually a lot of psychologically-draining television I've watched in the last month....

....I think I'll go catch up with Amphibia now. Currently my #1 cartoon of 2019.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Bump. Due to the Coronavirus keeping people indoors, a lot of people have been doing more streaming.

With that in mind, what series are you watching on streaming services? I'm binging my way through The Sopranos on Amazon Prime. I only saw a small handful of episodes when it was new (hey, shut up, I didn't have HBO and never got around to buying the DVDs), so it's good to get caught up on it, albeit two decades later.

Also been making my way through Gargoyles and Kim Possible on Disney+, though I've slowed down on both lately.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Not streaming, but via DVR and waiting for it to finish, I binged Nickelodeon's "The Crystal Maze". Got very hooked on it and have already re-watched some. It'd be amusing to see BBC America play the original version someday, which I'd learned that Nickelodeon version is recorded at the UK's very set

As of April 2020, current active shows I watch are Jeopardy!, Bob Hearts Abishola, NCIS, Lego Masters, Young Sheldon, Man with a Plan, The Unicorn (S1 ended), The Crystal Maze (S1 ended), Blue Bloods, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, Kids Baking Championship, Demon Slayer, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, All That (yet to watch many on DVR)

No pay-streaming services for the time being, and still don't have much an interest in doing so. I watch a few channels on Pluto TV though to name one way of streaming. Mostly Nick Games.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts