What TV shows are you following?

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
I'm a CBS guy of sorts. I watch all 3 NCIS dramas, Blue Bloods, Big Bang Theory, Scorpion, and just recently started Zoo. Non-CBS, I watch The Walking Dead and Wipeout. Not a lot of interests, but at the same time, don't want to try a lot of other series for the sake of time away from the TV. Maybe I'll watch it in years to come, who knows.

MasterBandicoot

Watched the first episode of Moonbeam City, and it had its flaws but it was still a decent episode. May follow it.

JedEmily

I'm following 3 Disney shows at the moment.
Girl Meets World - Watching it as Disney Channel UK airs it: Currently on season 2
Austin & Ally - Same reason as above ^: Currently on season 4
Violetta - Been following Disney Channel EMEA's airings, however been viewing it with Netflix (we aren't getting it until next year...): Currently on season 3

jaylop97

Staff member
I am currently into Two in a half Men, I find it quite entertaining, so far i have watched 4 seasons.

Dr.Pepper

Shows I really care about:
Big Bang Theory
The Middle
Modern Family

Shows that are okay and I mainly watch because they are there:
The Goldbergs
Life in Pieces
AFV

I watch all of this in real time. I also have been watching SNL on Hulu.

hobbyfan

What I'm watching now in 2016:

Online:

Jessica Jones, Daredevil (season 2 starts next month)

On the air:

Flash
Arrow*
Lucha Underground
Ring of Honor Wrestling
Supergirl
iZombie
Legends of Tomorrow
Gotham**
Lucifer**

*--will watch online to catch up, since Time Warner On Demand has been slow adding the newest episodes of late.

**--will watch On Demand rather than "live".

sillybee

I am currently watching this Shows:
Grimm
Second Chance
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries
The 100
Blacklist
The Flash
Arrow

n waiting for the return of Orange is Black

Lord Hater

Retired
I am watching The Flash, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Black-ish, Modern Family, Saturday Night Live, The Late Show with Steven Colbert, Shark Tank, and Fresh Off the Boat.

sillybee

Netflix's Love TV Series is on Air Today! Eagerly waiting for it ....

Netflix has given the show a two-season order, with a 10-episode first season set to debut on February 19, 2016, and a 12-episode second season in the following year.

The series will be a "down-to-earth look at dating," exploring male and female perspectives on romantic relationships through the characters Mickey and Gus, played by Jacobs and Rust respectively.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Updated for 2016:

I'm watching the following NEW shows: Agents of SHIELD (and I just finished "Agent Carter"), Once Upon a Time, Fresh off the Boat, Sleepy Hollow, America's Funniest Home Videos.

In reruns (via Netflix/Hulu/Amazon) I'm watching:

Recent shows: Helix, Person of Interest, Supernatural, the Walking Dead

Older shows: The Twilight Zone (original series), Star Trek (original series), Quantum Leap, Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Diane Blankenship

For shows airing new episodes right now, my main ones are The Flash and Arrow. I also do enjoy A to Z, but I haven't been keeping up with it lately. I'm saddened to see it end though, since the show really seemed like it was going to become something special, but oh well.

As for series still in production, I'm looking for these to come back-

• The Americans
  • Game of Thrones
  • Girls
  • Hannibal
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  • Louie
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Orphan Black
  • Parks and Recreation
  • True Detective
Edit: oh, and Mad Men! I almost forgot about Mad Men. I'm saddened that it's ending, but the time has come.

Diane Blankenship

i
Updated for 2016:

I'm watching the following NEW shows: Agents of SHIELD (and I just finished "Agent Carter"), Once Upon a Time, Fresh off the Boat, Sleepy Hollow, America's Funniest Home Videos.

In reruns (via Netflix/Hulu/Amazon) I'm watching:

Recent shows: Helix, Person of Interest, Supernatural, the Walking Dead

Older shows: The Twilight Zone (original series), Star Trek (original series), Quantum Leap, Mystery Science Theater 3000.
I too love watching Agents of sheild . it was really awesome.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Let's see, my current live-action plate includes:

• The Americans
  • Arrow
  • Daredevil
  • Fargo (maybe? Like the movie and most of the Coens' work, the first season did little for me, but season 2 won me over. I might give season 3 a shot, depending on how I feel come that point)
  • The Flash
  • Game of Thrones
  • Girl Meets World (currently behind)
  • Jessica Jones
  • Legends of Tomorrow
  • Louie (if it ever comes back)
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Orphan Black
  • Supergirl
I might add Preacher to this list later. I have the pilot saved, and I hope to get to it today. I just hope that it works better for me than AMC's last comic book adaptation did.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts