What TV shows are you following? (Animated shows, that is)...

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
In terms of what's actively on TV...

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Milo Murphy's Law (at times)

Most other animated shows I tend to watch when I happen to either have the channel there or just to use as background noise. I follow some of them for new episodes (TTG, TAWOG, WBB for example) but don't tend to pay much attention much.

JTOONSAnimation

For me I have been watching a lot of adult animation, I'm awaiting Netflix's "Big Mouth", I recently watched ABC "Ginger Snaps", Comedy Central's "Legends", rewatched Fox's "Golan the Insatiable"

I'm also eagerly waiting to see the brand new seasons of Bob's Burgers, The Simpsons and Family Guy on October 1st.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I'm currently following some acquired shows on Netflix, mostly re-watching shows i've seen before (i.e. Oggy and the Cockroaches, Fangbone, Ruby Gloom), also Skylanders Academy, and sometimes All Hail King Julien.

element

OK K.O. as of recently.
We Bare Bears whenever
Welcome to the Wayne as of recently
I recently finished seasons 1and 2 of Rick and Morty, so I need to watch season 3
I watched Big Mouth, it was really funny, glad it got renewed for a second season, it's the type of show that's randomly good out of nowhere

I think that's it in terms of semi-currently ongoing things

I also want to watch more of Regular Show whenever I feel like it, no need to rush.

Other goals of mine are to go through the entire DC Animated universe, from the start, as a kid, I never had the chance to watch Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Static Shock, Zeta Project. I only saw bits of Batman Beyond as a kid and I always felt like I needed some more context to understand what's fully going on and I saw all of Justice League + Unlimited and it's one of my all time favorites, I really need to rewatch it again, I guess I will when I reach it after going through the other things from the DC animated universe. There are also some movies from the DC cinematic universe that I've seen, but I feel like I should start from the start with those as well.

Currently slowly chipping away at Batman TAS.

I'm also pretty big into anime and manga, but I don't want to discuss those here, I came here because I want to focus on Western stuff.

Other goals of mine would be to get more into comic books, but there's so much stuff, it's pretty overwhelming, I started out with HellBoy and it went well, I liked it.

imanidrayton

Currently I've been watching mostly nostalgic shows like 2 weeks ago I just started watching The Oblongs, from time to time I watch 101 Dalmatians The Series, if I'm not doing anything or if comes to mind I watch Eek The Cat and Mad Jack the Pirate. Since October of last year I've been binge-watching Squirrel Boy whenever I don't leave the house on certain times.
So yeah that's all I've doing.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Current shows or webisodes I watch are Justice League Action, DC Super Hero Girls, Teen Titans Go!, Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Unikitty, Tangled: The Series, DuckTales, Elena Of Avalor, Mickey And The Roadster Racers, Mickey Mouse, Marvel's Spider-Man, Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy, Marvel's Avengers: Secret Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Star Wars: Forces Of Destiny, Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Combiner Force, Tales Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, and American Dad!.

I don't get Boomerang but whenever DVD's for Wabbit and Be Cool, Scooby Doo come out, I pick those up too.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Right now I'm kind of on a break between animated shows. I just finished all four seasons of "Dawn of the Croods", "Elves: Secret of Elvendale", all of "Little Witch Academia", and the first half of "MLP: FIM" season 7. Not sure what to start on next.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
The ONE show I've been regularly keeping up with is OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes. I've been watching it every week that a new episode comes on. It also helps that I recently moved in with my dad, who has cable, in that I regularly watch it - didn't have cable back at my old place.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Just for the update, I'm adding shows that are in-between current and upcoming.

Current
-Milo Murphy's Law
-Steven Universe
-We Bare Bears
-Big Hero 6
-Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
-Unikitty (optional)
-Clarence
-OK K.O.

Upcoming
-Final Space
-Close Enough
-Big City Greens
-Craig of the Creek

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

JTurner954

Paradigm City, USA
Right now it's the Dragonball shows and Black Clover via DVR on Toonami. If I knew when South Park returned for a new season, I would have added them and probably watched them live.

With Simpsons and Family Guy, I've started to depend on the DVD releases.

And if there's a new-to-me episode of The Fairly Oddparents, chances are I will watch it.

Nobodyman

Right now I'm watching:

-Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
-The Ancient Magus' Bride
-Made in Abyss
-Kim Possible

So yeah, lotta female-centered shows. Not intentionally, it's just coincidence.

Dudley

Staff member
I’ve lately been watching an episode of Gravedale High and Galaxy High everyday. Both shows only had 13 episodes, so I only have four episodes left of each of them. It’s interesting to see how much cartoons have changed since then, especially in animation quality. Also been watching random episodes of Tiny Toons, and rewatched WITCH season 2 for the first time in 9 years.

As for cartoons currently airing:
Teen Titans Go!
The Loud House
Steven Universe
Avengers: Secret Wars
Marvel’s Spider-Man
Mickey Mouse
Ducktales
Star vs the Forces of Evil
Family Guy
Bob’s Burgers
Simpsons
American Dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Sofia The First, Elena Of Avalor, and Hanazuki are among the many shows I'm watching. Yeah, I tend to gravitate toward female centric shows.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I’ve lately been watching an episode of Gravedale High and Galaxy High everyday. Both shows only had 13 episodes, so I only have four episodes left of each of them. It’s interesting to see how much cartoons have changed since then, especially in animation quality. Also been watching random episodes of Tiny Toons, and rewatched WITCH season 2 for the first time in 9 years.

As for cartoons currently airing:
Teen Titans Go!
The Loud House
Steven Universe
Avengers: Secret Wars
Marvel’s Spider-Man
Mickey Mouse
Ducktales

Loved Galaxy High.

I tend to watch shows on and off, even current stuff. Like I watch Gumball from time to time and I love it and I tend to watch Steven Universe when I have a decent number of episodes to catch up on. But currently

DuckTales (2017)
Mickey Mouse (2013)

That's pretty much it so far. Planning to watch more Lion Guard though, since I do love that show

MorteTorment

I plan to watch Avatar and Samurai Jack Season 5 starting next week. Just watched the first episode of Avatar, and it was great!

Today I marathoned all 9 episodesf Duck tales 17. Great stuff!

Also, I figure that I'll start watching Adventure Time as well once I figure out when it gets better.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
If you don't like the first episode, then Adventure Time will never get better. Just wacky nonsensical humor with often a mysterious cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

Dudley

Staff member
Adventure Time takes a LONG time to get better. I don’t think it’s worth it.

Nobodyman

Well, I'll speak up in support of Adventure Time. Yes, the first few episodes are really weird and seem to just be LOL random humor, but once you get a feel for it (and, yes, when the overarching plot stuff kicks in in the second season) you realize there is a method to its madness and it becomes a really enjoyable show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts