What TV shows are you following? (Animated shows, that is)...

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Just kind of a survey thread (to see what my fellow Toonzoners are into):

What new TV shows are you following on TV right now?

And how do you follow them? Do you watch them on TV when the air? Catch them on Hulu a few days later? DVR or Tivo them? Watch them when the come out on DVD or Netflix?

Or if you don't watch "New" TV, what old TV shows are you watching? And do you binge when watching older stuff or spread it out?

This is in reference to animated shows only (whether they be adult, kid, anime, whatever)...

Dr.Pepper

The only show I am really following now is The 7D and I mostly watch episodes on On Demand. I don't think I have ever seen an episode "live". I also think that I should get into Gravity Falls again.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I think I'm pretty current with most Disney XD fare (Gravity Falls, Randy Cunningham, Wander Over Yonder, the Marvel shows, Star Wars Rebels), Legend of Korra and Clarence. It's been pretty easy for me to keep up due to the phone apps, etc. I try to catch Bob's Burgers when I can, and there are shows like TMNT and Regular Show that I've fallen ridiculously behind on. I followed American Dad and kept up with Hulu but I haven't been able to since the TBS switch.

Zorak Masaki

Currently following:
Gravity Falls
Regular Show
Wander Over Yonder
Clarence
Steven Universe
Gumball
The Simpsons
Ultimate Spider-Man
Avengers Assemble
Rick and Morty
Phineas and Ferb
Will watch if its on, but dont follow religiously:
Adventure Time
The 7D
Bobs Burgers
American Dad

I mostly try to watch them live when i can, but i still DVR them mostly in case i miss them.

CoolEric158

She rocks both ways.
As of now, there aren't a whole lot. Not because I hate a lot of shows, just a combination of laziness, real life, and me being too scared to have a kids show on a DVR mainly used by my parents. (What? I'm a teen, I've got self-esteem issues :sweat:)

But for the shows that I follow greatly, there's Gravity Falls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Spongebob Squarepants. There are some shows like Regular Show, Clarence, and Wander Over Yonder that I have seen and want to watch more of, but I haven't given it the time to do so.

Dudley

Staff member
On Disney networks, I try to catch new episodes (or reruns if they're good episodes) of Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Wonder Over Yander, and Randy Cunningham. Of those, Gravity Falls is top priority when it comes to seeing episodes debut (unless something like Arrow or The Flash come on at the same time).
Cartoon Network is my favorite cartoon destination, especially since all the shows air new episodes on one night, where I like to watch Teen Titans Go!, Steven Universe, Clarence, Gumball and Regular Show. I'll only watch Adventure Time if something I want to watch follows it (which is usually RS). The same goes for watching Uncle Grandpa.
When I don't have anything else to do I try to catch reruns on Nicktoons. My favorite shows to watch there are Avatar: TLA and Monsters Vs. Aliens. Sometimes I watch Guardians of the Core, the early episodes of Yu-gi-oh Zexal, Sanjay and Craig, Invader Zim, and Wild Grinders if I'm bored. I'd watch El Tigre as well, but I already have all the episodes on iTunes.
I watch all the FOX animated shows: Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, American Dad, and Family Guy. I always try to catch new episodes of South Park, and on Adult Swim, aside from reruns of FOX shows Boondocks, and Robot Chicken, I watch Black Dynamite, One Piece, and Gurren Laggen, and Mike Tyson Mysteries when I remember it comes on.
As for cartoons online I watch Turbo FAST, Monster High, Ever After High, and Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse. I've even been watching new episodes of Max Steel on Netflix.
Aside from what's on Adult Swim I don't watch a lot of anime. I used to watch Marvel Disk Wars, but kind of fallen out of it. Sometimes I like to peek in and see how the latest Pretty Cure show is going.

ABrown

Family Guy - I don't know why I still watch the new episodes of FG, I don't usually enjoy watching. It was about ten years ago that I gave up on new episodes of The Simpsons, maybe it's about time that I give up on FG.

Star Wars: Rebels - I really like what I've seen so far. What Rebels has that its predacessor (The Clone Wars) didn't is the ability to do almost whatever the creators wish with the characters. TCW had to limit themselves with what they could do with the characters in order to not stray too far from the three Star Wars prequals.

South Park - South Park still puts out a good episode here or there. SP has never been as consistent as The Simpsons or Famiily Guy were when they were in their prime, but every now and then SP will put out an episode that I absolutely love.

(Nickelodeon's) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I really don't love Nick's version of TMNT. I watch the show because I'm a big fan of the TMNT and I love actions cartoons. But Nick's version is really only about half action, it's also half comedy. But that's not what I don't like about the show. I'm really not a big fan of the whole mutant-of-the-week formula. I would much rather see the turtles kick the shell out of Purple Dragon street punks and Foot ninjas (whether they be human or robot).

I'll also catch a new Robot Chicken, Phineas & Ferb, and Transformers: Rescue Bots here or there. But I don't make it a point to catch every new episode of those shows. I'll DVR Family Guy, Star Wars: Rebels, South Park, and TMNT to make sure that I catch every episode.

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
Going by shows that are currently airing right now...

My can't-miss show is Bob's Burgers. It's currently my favorite series. BB is witty, clever, funny, tolerant, and oozes heart all at once. I have never related so much as I do with Tina Belcher. "Tina-rannosaurus Wrecks" probably won't be my favorite episode of all time, but it is so far, the closest that I've come to relate to Tina's situation (I didn't bump into another car when I drove, but her anxiety and guilt-ridden complexities is something I do on a daily basis.)

Regular Show is arguably my second favorite. The heat has kind of died down after I first marathon the first four seasons, but it's still pumping out great episodes. Like Tina Belcher, RG is a series people my age can immensely relate to. Knowing the creator is only a mere four years older than I am, he captures the experience growing up in the 80s/90s period. The show truly embraces its retro love and the constant heckles between two slackers rings true more than ever.

I follow The Legend of Korra and think it's gotten better after clumsy efforts with the first two Books (Book 4 is still going, but I think Book 3 triumphs over all other.) It's not as solid or consistently excellent as Avatar, but Korra still manages to work in a number of mature, key themes and consequences that challenges our lead hero. It's not perfect, but it's plenty high quality.

Rick and Morty is fast approaching as one of the most demented, entertaining things I've seen, but I can't talk much beyond the review I did since season one ended a while back and season two ain't coming for a very long time. The situations the two eponymous characters get into is ripe for legit, creative backgrounds and characters, and episode six's "Rick Potion 9" will haunt me with its deconstructive ending on alternate dimensions and dues ex machina forever. It was mind-blowing.

Transformers: Rescue Bots is better and will be better than Transformers Prime ever was. It's incredibly respectful to its target audience; has plenty of lampshading, references, and intelligence for the older set; and delivers plentiful character moments and development. It's also amazingly quotable; there are so many funny lines in this show that I think I need to sit down and absorb it all in.

Other shows I watch, but aren't quite as enthused include Archer (although season five's Archer: Vice grew very dull and tedious for me, so I hope season six will pick up steam), The Venture Bros (I think Ed's review on season five adequately explain my feelings towards it. It makes me wonder if Venture Bros. is at its best during even seasons. Scientifically, this must mean season six will be awesome.) I'm surprised I don't love Gravity Falls more than I think I should: the characters are great, the mysteries are scary and intriguing, and the humor is balls-off-the-walls funny. But no, just can't muster anything beyond a casual "This is a good show, I will keep watching this good show." South Park, too (season 18 is an improvement from the dullard season 17.) The Simpsons is obligatory and will be until the end of time. Same for Adventure Time. Nothing about it has made it unwatchable for me, but I don't quite feel any major enthusiasm. Sonic Boom is honestly funnier than I anticipated, but it's still early to switch judgment. So far, it's a riot though. I don't care enough about TMNT (2012) for me to analyze and gush/rant about the show on a frequent basis, but I will say the series is at its best when it deals with the main narrative. I don't care for the filler episodes and find most of them trite and time-wasters (although again, might have to do with my "meh" attitude towards the show. Maybe I'd care more if I dug it more.)

PeppeRaskell1

Peanutized!!!
Currently watching:
Ninja Science Team Gatchaman on Hulu Plus. In Japanese. I was following The Rose of Versailles for a while, since its title character reminds me of Lia DeBeaumont in Le Chevalier D'Eon and the Japanese dub of the original Sailor Moon series, but found too much other good stuff to watch. I'll have to get back to them sooner or later.

On Toons.TV I've been following the Angry Birds Stella cartoon. The episode "The Runaway" has been my favorite episode so far, since it's about my one of my favorite characters in the game, Luca.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I'm always surprised to see that Archer isn't that popular on here. I think it's far and away the best cartoon made in a long time, even when it's not at its best. Such a great cast with a brilliant range of humor. I can't wait for the next season.

I've also been keeping up with most of Cartoon Network's originals, primarily Adventure Time, Clarence, and Steven Universe. I'm trying to catch up to where Regular Show currently is, but I'm only early into season 5 now. I also watch Gumball, Teen Titans Go! and Uncle Grandpa sporadically, but I can't get myself to watch them regularly. I like Gumball the best of those 3, but it's mainly a sometimes show to me.

Then there's Rick and Morty, which I think had a beautiful first season and can't wait to see where it goes from there, as well as Bob's Burgers and Gravity Falls, which I like both of, but for some reason, I'm not as connected to them as many other animation fans are. Actually, I'm pretty behind on both of them.

Dynamite Soldier

Here's my two cents (brace yourself because this is a long essay):

Cartoon Network:
Despite its flaws and downers, I still watch Regular Show and it is currently one of my favorite CN shows. I used to watch Adventure Time a lot, but the stories recently became weirder and weirder for my tastes, so I haven't watched it in a while (I only watch if there's nothing on TV). Uncle Grandpa is also currently one of my favorite CN shows. Most of the episodes are laugh-out-loud funny. I especially like Pizza Steve, who's honestly the funniest character in UG, IMO. I've recently stopped watching Teen Titans Go! (last time I've watched it was around early November this year) because all the Titans are being sociopathic, bratty jerks to each other (especially Robin) to the point where it started to be not funny. Also because Cyborg and Beast Boy became way too obnoxious, Robin's creepy stalking obsession with Starfire and how Starfire doesn't return her feelings for Robin (yes, Robin is a huge jerk, but one should feel sorry for him...) and treats him like a pile of dirt sometimes. TTG! actually used to be one of my favorite shows to watch on CN, but that ship has sailed now and I'm finally moving on after seeing how sadistic this show is. Clarence and Steven Universe are basically the same reason as Adventure Time, so it depends. I used to watch Gumball a lot, but the episodes became more boring IMO, so I've lost interest in it. I'm currently watching reruns of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Looney Tunes Show, Codename: Kids Next Door, Dexter's Laboratory (seasons 1-2), The Powerpuff Girls (seasons 1-4), Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Megas XLR, Chowder, The Garfield Show, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi and Johnny Bravo either on Boomerang (whenever I go to my big sister's house), online, on demand, or on Netflix.

Disney: My favorite (currently running) Disney cartoons are Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, the Mickey Mouse shorts and The 7D. I happen to like Phineas and Ferb, Star Wars Rebels, Randy Cunnighan: 9th Grade Ninja, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Camp Lakebottom, Doraemon and even Sofia the First and I still watch them as well, but those aren't my favorites. For reruns, I currently watch Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch, The Replacements, Kick Buttowski: Subsurban Daredevil (sometimes) and pretty much most of the Disney Afternoon cartoons, especially DuckTales and Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers. From time to time, I'll see an occasional episode of Ultimate Spider-Man even though I'm not a big action fan.

Nickelodeon: Not much worth watching on Nick now since the only shows I watch there are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sanjay and Craig. I watch SpongeBob too sometimes when there's nothing on TV, but I'm not a huge SBSP fan. For reruns, I normally watch The Penguins of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, Rocko's Modern Life, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Invader ZIM, Rocket Monkeys (sometimes), Monsters vs. Aliens, Hey, Arnold! (sometimes, if it depends on the episodes), The Angry Beavers and Ren and Stimpy (sometimes).

FOX: Eh, nothing spectacular on the FOX animation right now. Maybe an occasional episode of The Simpsons, but that's pretty much it. I've tried to get myself into Family Guy once again since September, but now I'm really done with this show. Same jokes, same plots, same jerkbutt, obnoxious and/or idiotic characters,...I could go on. And I don't really care about Bob's Burgers, TBH.

The Hub/Discovery Family: Same deal with FOX and Nick. I'm just can't get into My Little Pony for some reason. In my eyes, it's just another dull little girls' cartoon. I don't know or care about the Bronies, though. The only shows I'm currently watching are reruns of Tiny Toon Adventures and maybe Littlest Pet Shop if I feel like it. I used to love Dan Vs. (and Aquabats to a lesser extent), but now those shows are gone. Most (if not, all) of all the DiscFam shows are so unwatchable IMO.

Other special mentions goes to Futurama, Animaniacs, Rick and Morty, Duckman, and of course, Looney Tunes.

Last edited by a moderator:

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I don't watch cartoons/adult animation on live broadcast TV anymore.

Instead, I watch on Netflix and Hulu (or on DVD) the following (with my kids):

Transformers: Rescue Bots
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (80's version)
The Real Ghostbusters and Duck Tales (these are on DVD)

For more adult stuff, I also am watching the following (on Hulu, Amazon, Crunchyroll, etc):

Family Guy
Inuyasha
Attack on Titan

New episodes of American Dad are gone from Hulu. I am sad. :(

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
As far as Cartoon Network goes, there are only a couple of shows that I watch on CN presently. I still watch the new episodes of Regular Show, although the last couple of seasons haven't been as good as the previous ones, so I don't record the new episodes anymore. Uncle Grandpa makes me laugh sometimes, but it's not a favorite of mine. With UG, I can choose to either watch or not watch. It's not bad, but I'm just not in that show's power.

I used to watch The Amazing World of Gumball, but after 2 seasons, I just couldn't get into the cruel humor, the dumb humor, the unlikable characters (except for Nicole, she's awesome) and the overdose of Gumball/Penny shipper moments. I only saw the premiere of season 3, and haven't tuned in to Gumball since.

I gave up on Adventure Time a long time ago. I know that a lot of people (including some of my friends and relatives) love AT, but it just isn't my kind of thing; I don't enjoy shows that try to be funny, artsy, strange and dramatic all at the same time, and I find it ironic how a show that features a talking dog and living candy people wants to be taken seriously.

I watched the first few episodes of Teen Titans GO!, but the show turned to crud in short order afterwards, so I stopped watching it entirely.

On the Disney channels, the only 2 shows that I watch are Gravity Falls and The 7D. the latter of which seems to get moved around on Disney XD's schedule rather sporadically. Thank goodness for the talk backs here on Toon Zone. I also catch Sofia the First on Disney Junior from time to time, when it's a new episode.

On Discovery Family (the channel formerly known as The Hub), I only watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (but only when it's a new episode) and Littlest Pet Shop, even though I admit that I'm beginning to lose interest in the latter. I used to watch The Aquabats Super Show! before it got canceled.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
Cartoon Network: Right now just Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa (when I know that it's on).

Disney: Gravity Falls, The 7D, the Mickey Mouse shorts and occasionally Sofia the First.

Nickelodeon: Right now just Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, although this current season has been kind of lackluster and repetitive.

The Hub/DiscFam: Just My Little Pony (sometimes) and Littlest Pet Shop, though I'm starting to not care about the latter and the former was never top tier for me.

Online: Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse (mainly/especially when it's a Fab Sisters episode) and the occasional Monster High short.

MadMan400096

World War I Flying Ace
At the moment, I'm only really regularly following new episodes The 7D, South Park, Mike Tyson Mysteries, and Shirobako. In the mean time, I'd like to start watching Gravity Falls and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun. In terms of re-watches, I'm keeping busy with Golden Age-era cartoons, and I may pick up Dog and Scissors when the Blu-ray comes out.

Kirben

My list is rather small, since we don't get many decent cartoon series on TV over here:
Amazing World of Gumball, The (via DVD) - Never expected to the like this series, season 1 was fun to watch, and hopefully I will still enjoy further seasons.
Beware the Batman (via Blu-Ray) - A new interesting take on Batman, with on-going elements, and a different variety of villains.
Corneil & Bernie (via TV) - Never expected this series to get a second season, after so many years. Season 2 is just as good as the first season, plus in widescreen (and HD).
Gravity Falls (via DVD) - Finally another good series from Disney, which continues to get poor treatment by local TV network. Season 1 was split into two parts, and they never even showed the season final.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (via DVD) - Another well done remake, with interesting characters, that is fun to watch, even with the morals. Watched three seasons so far, and looking forward to been able to see season 4 soon.
Pound Puppies (2010) - Initially watched random episodes via DVD, until season 1 was shown on TV. Finally seeing season 2 due to be offered by Rovio on ToonsTV.
Transformrers: Rescue Bots (via DVD and TV) - Only seen first season, I hope we get the rest eventually on TV.

Also I'm currently watching through the DVD releases of Armored Fleet Dairugger, and enjoying the series. I have never seen Vehicle Voltron, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the space opera elements of the original Armored Fleet Dairugger. I never expected the wide cast of interesting characters, or the well done on-going story, which shows all aspects of the conflict from both sides.

I'm really struggling to find decent new cartoon series to watch lately though, due to very little offered by local TV networks, and how few cartoon series get decent DVD releases (worldwide). There are still many cartoon series (i.e. Motorcity, Tron: Uprising) from last few years, which I have no way of even seeing.

WingedArtist28

I don't watch much cartoons on TV due to me using the internet a lot to watch these shows (heck I don't often watch as much TV. I only watch it whenever my favorite shows are airing, and sometimes TCM - Turner Classic Movies that showcases the old films of the Golden Age of Hollywood, that's right, some films that were considered the best and fun like Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, MGM, Bogart, James Stewart, classic animated shorts and films, silent ones like Charlie Chaplin, etc.), but here's my list of shows I follow currently airing (majority of them are followed online at my leisure after first time viewings on TV):

Hub Network/Discovery Family:

• Littlest Pet Shop - I'm liking how this show keeps getting better and better with comedic storylines, slice of life moments, songs, and even a status quo change in the mid-season finale, even if there are some bumps along the way, (like BISKIT TWINS!), but they are not the worse thing to exist in my opinion. I'm also a member of the League of Petshoppers group on Youtube doing the reviews of its current 3rd Season.
  • My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - It did get me to check out the Hub Network (now Discovery Family), yet even if I'm seeing its status getting a bit overrated (the fandom, the attention, and maybe some plot holes I'm just seeing that are getting annoying), I'm still watching it til its series end. I still like it, but not as big as I used to when LPS got me more interested.
Disney Channel/Disney XD

• Mickey Mouse shorts (Disney Channel) - I'm really digging this Mouse's incarnation by Aaron Springer and they are that fun to watch even online.
  • Gravity Falls (Disney XD) - I was late in the game for this show (Season 2 Episode 9 just aired when I jumped in), and when my friends finally convinced me to watch it, I was hooked. This is one of the best animated series I've seen that involves mysteries, adventures, sibling relationship moments, character development, continuity, and rewatching values. Almost all episodes are ranked so high that I don't have a single worst episode in it, which is very rare to find. But even if I see a worse one in the future, it still doesn't prevent me from still watching it.
  • Wander Over Yonder (Disney XD) - I also was late in this one! (blame it on school work and focusing on certain show to obsess without finding others). I did see the first 4, and I am sold from this point on. Haven't seen all of Season 1 (I know that it has ended and renewed for Season 2), but whenever I have a break, I'll be watching the rest with my same friends that got me into Gravity Falls
Cartoon Network

• Adventure Time - I haven't seen much of the series in a long time, but I often jump in and out of it due to various opinions with how this series may go downhill with the love triangle and something to do with Finn's arm being grown. I did hear that it's getting darker every season. I still like it, but I sometimes tune in whenever I feel bored.
  • Over the Garden Wall - I know it's a mini-series and it doesn't count, but whenever it pops up on Cartoon Network, I would immediately tune in cause it's one of the best animated series I've seen that holds amazing imagery and a journey through these forgotten stories with troubled souls needing help. It's a great experience for the Halloween hangover.
  • Pokemon - I'm starting to lose interests into this show mainly because the seasons and episodes got repetitive with the same main character since Season 1 and the notion that it is kept that way to get new generations of kids to watch them and buy the games is annoying. There isn't anything groundbreaking in terms of development in the protagonists and villains (that keep getting their ass handed to them). So I rarely watch them for the most part (I still liked the games and fanart, but I rarely play them since I'm more into watching).
Nickelodeon (or Nick.com)

• The Legend of Korra (Nick.com) - Sucks that Korra had to be online only instead of TV, but nevertheless, I liked the continuation of Avatar The Last Airbender with Korra dealing with balancing the world in times of innovations of technology, government ideologies, trust of friends and families, and callbacks to Aang's times.
  • SpongeBob SquarePants - I only watch it for its earlier seasons. And yeah, I do agree with most fans that the later seasons are just bad because of the way they become mean-spirited and just annoying that it lost the charm of what Spongebob used to be after the creator and most of his staff left after the first movie premiered. At least the original crew are back for the second movie which I'm planning to see if it can be as good as the early seasons and the first film.
FOX

• The Simpsons - Yeah I know it's not as funny as it used to be in the 90s, but to me, I still watch it cause I can find a slice of each current season's decent episodes if it can entertain me well. As much as I like for it to continue on, there is a time when I think it should end in a positive sense than overstaying its welcome.
Netflix

• Ruby Gloom - Kinda weird that I'm liking this show that only lasted for 40 episodes, yet managed to make a Tim Burton/Winnie the Pooh like show about Ruby being the moral guide to her friends in which their designs are based on Gothic and Halloween like creatures normally scared by viewers. It's nothing that special since it doesn't have an epic arc, but it's one of the more decent and fun shows I've seen that can be viewed annually every Halloween season and November.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
OK, wow. Lets see:

On Cartoon Network, I'm watching Sonic Boom, which is an OK comedy version of Sonic I suppose. I'm also watching Tenkai Knights (which is currently on break) and Teen Titans Go, the last remaining DC Cartoon on the air.

On Disney XD, I'm watching all the Marvel shows (Spider-Man, Avengers, and Hulk). Sadly, they're all pretty mediocre. Also Pac-Man, but its easily the worst show I am currently watching. I've been tempted to drop it a bunch of times.

I'm also watching Transformers: Rescue Bots on Discovery Family. Its a fun show, and well-written for the crowd its aiming at.

On Toonami, I am seeing One Piece and Samurai Jack, two of the highest quality cartoons on the air at the moment.

Finally, I am watching Future Card Buddyfight and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal as they stream on Youtube (legally) and Hulu, respectively. I also plan to finish Scan2Go now that it is legally online.

Hmm. That may be it at the moment.

Radical

Banned
Sweet thread, my favorite awesome old and new cartoons/anime that I'm following on my T.V./DVDs.

Favorite epic cartoons,

Transformers: Generation 1/Animated/Prime/Rescue Bots/Robots In Disguise 2015, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Renegades, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Looney Tunes/Duck Dodgers/Baby Looney Tunes/Wabbit: A Looney Tunes Production, Woody Woodpecker, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated/Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 series, Berenstain Bears, Babar and the Adventures of Badou, Rugrats/All Grown Up, Tiny Toon Adventures, Curious George, Arthur, The Littlest Pet Shop 2012 series, Eek! the Cat/Stravaganza, Animaniacs, Sonic Boom, The Adventures of Hyperman, The Mouse and the Monster, King of the Hill, The Fairly OddParents, Oggy and the Cockroaches, SpongeBob SquarePants, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force/Unit Patrol Squad 1/Something You Know Whatever/TV Show Show, The Cramp Twins, Samurai Jack, Teen Titans Go!, Catscratch, The Boondocks, American Dad!, Ben 10: Omniverse, Phineas & Ferb, Skunk Fu!, WordGirl, Sit Down, Shut Up, The Cleveland Show, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Sofia the First, Sheriff Callie's Wild West, Adventure Time with Finn & Jake, Dan Vs., Bob's Burgers, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Sidekick, Gravity Falls, Camp Lakebottom, Rocket Monkeys, Grojband, The New Mickey Mouse shorts, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., The 7D, Boyster, Sanjay and Craig, Wander Over Yonder, Axe Cop, High School USA!, Uncle Grandpa, Golan the Insatiable, Rick and Morty, Steven Universe, Clarence, Over the Garden Wall, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero, Future-Worm!, Unsupervised, Welcome to the Wayne, The Loud House, Harvey Beaks!, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, We Bare Bears, and Pickle and Peanut.

Favorite epic anime,

Urusei Yatsura, Tenchi Muyo! GXP/War on Geminar, Pokemon, Sakura Wars, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal/Arc-V, Noir, Fruits Basket, Beyblade Metal Fusion/Masters/Shogun Steel, BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade/BeyRaiderz, Last Exile/Fam, The Silver Wing, Great Teacher Onizuka, Geneshaft, Chrono Crusade, Samurai 7, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, G.I. Joe: Sigma Six, Azumanga Daioh!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Battle B-Daman/B-Daman CrossFire, Eureka 7: Astral Ocean, Bleach, Gintama, Pani Poni Dash!, Black Lagoon, Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater, My Bride Is A Mermaid, Fairy Tail, Monster, Kekkaishi, Durarara!!, U.F.O. Ultramaiden Valkyrie, Full Metal Panic!, Negima!/!?, Madlax, The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Shakugan no Shana, Dragonaut: The Resonance, Princess Jellyfish, Michiko to Hatchin, Genesis of Aquarion, Haganai/Next, Lucky Star, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Fate/stay Night/ZERO, Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, Shangri-La, Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-Ne, Sword Art Online
(it may be awful, but I find it enjoyable), Tenkai Knights, Space Dandy, Doraemon, I Wanna Be The Strongest in the World(chick wrestling action is so epic!!!!), Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, and Akame ga Kill!:D.

I may dislike The Simpsons, but I'm curious on seeing the new episodes on Sunday's FOX.

I'm still thinking about seeing Ai Tenchi Muyo! and Soul Eater Not! as much as I'm a big Tenchi Muyo!/Soul Eater fan.

I may despise Naruto Shippuden on how awful/dragging it is along with along with the annoying unlikable characters that need to die(Sakura/Sasuke/Danzo/Tokiko & Koharu/Hidan/Ebisu/Kiba/Kankuro), but I do love the awesome female characters like Kushina, Rin Nohara, a Nicer/Developed Ino, Tsunade, Mizukage, Anko, Kurenai, Hinata, Tenten, Foo, Temari, Karui, Samui, Karin, Matsuri/Yutaka, Ajisai/Suiren/Fuyou, Sen/Yome, Guren, and Saya/Sana though.Boring fillerland was awful, but I'm curious on looking if there's nothing for me to watch.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts