What TV shows are you following? (Animated shows, that is)...

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
I've done a right horrid job keeping-up with most shows lately to be honest. Just haven't been in much of a TV mood most days. But overall still following, or will soon be following..

-Batwoman (Starts this Fall I Believe)
-Ben 10 (2016)
-Black Lightning
-Boruto
-Charmed (2018 Reboot)
-Canon Busters (Netflix)
-Carmen Sandiego (Netflix)
-Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
-Craig of The Creek
-DC Superhero Girls (when its on)
-Doctor Who (Can't wait for Season 12 next year!)
-Dragon Ball Super
-The Flash (S6 Starts in October)
-Fire Force
-Green Arrow (Mixed feelings about the upcoming Final Season!)
-Harley Quinn (DCU, Starts in October, Really Really Excited For This One!)
-Harvey Street Girls (Netflix)
-Infinity Train (Loved it! Need Moar!)
-Katy Kenne (Sure, why now!?)
-Legends of Tomorrow
-Lion Guard
-Nancy Drew (looks interesting)
-Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart!
-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Sad it's on it's last season)
-Rescue Bots Academy (S2 starts in September)
-Riverdale
-She-Ra And The Princesses of Power (Netflix)
-Steven Universe (Can't Wait for The Movie in September!!)
-Supergirl
-Teen Titans Go!
-Transformers: Cyberverse
-Transformers SIEGE: War For Cybertron (Starts 2020 on Netflix!)
-Trolls The Beat Goes On (Netflix)
-Victor & Valentino
-Where's Waldo
-Young Justice Outsiders (DCU)

Was also enjoying Krypton until it got canned recently by Syfy (aka worst Network ever!)

fanboy

The only current animated show I follow nowadays is the DuckTales reboot. Still waiting if Dragon Ball Super returns or not. I watch occasionally the Simpsons and Family Guy.

I watch a lot of older shows though, includding DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, The Little Mermaid, Recess, House of Mouse, Sabrina the Animated Series, 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory and others.

TheCartoonRailfan

Riding the Rails
I'm only watching a few networks right now. I mainly watch the NickRewind block on TeenNick, which runs Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, Rocko's Modern Life, and Doug. I really don't watch Nickelodeon that much anymore and may occasionally watch SpongeBob SquarePants and The Loud House.

For Cartoon Network, I sometimes watch the old Samurai Jack, Rick and Morty on Adult Swim, and Toonami (shows such as Dragon Ball Super, Naruto, and My Hero Academia).

Sometimes, I will watch Boomerang, which runs only a few old shows (1940's-1980's) right now, such as Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, and The Smurfs.

I really don't watch Disney that much anymore ever since they removed the Toon Disney channel.

SweetShop209

To give a few examples for currently running shows :

Cartoon Network: Mao Mao Heroes Of Pure Heart, Craig Of The Creek, We Bare Bears, Steven Universe, Victor And Valentino, DC Superhero Girls , Unikitty

Boomerang: Scooby Doo And Guess Who

Nickelodeon : SpongeBob, The Loud House (as well as the upcoming The Casagrandes)

Nick Jr: Abby Hatcher Fuzzly Catcher , Shimmer And Shine, the upcoming Blue's Clues And You

Disney Channel : Ducktales 2017, Amphibia, Big City Greens , Big Hero 6 The Series

Disney Junior: Elena Of Avalor, Vampirina, Muppet Babies 2018, Fancy Nancy, TOTS, and the upcoming The Rocketeer

Marvel Rising

CNTimer92

“Your new favorite show!”
Here’s the current shows i’m following:

CN: Teen Titans Go, Unikitty!, Mao Mao, Ben 10. Craig of The Creek, Apple & Onion, Victor & Valentino and Infinity Train and finally Steven Universe: Future.

Nick: The Casngrandes.
Nicktoons: Rise of the TMNT.

Disney: Big City Greens, The Owl House, DuckTales 2017. Big Hero 6: The Series. And the show that features a girl and a frog.

FTPC

Currently, I am following on Netflix and Hulu Mosty Anime and old cartoon from the 80 and 90s on my Netflix list & hulu

On Disney X D
Spiderman
Beyblade
and Pokemon

Cartoon network
Toonami
BAKUGAN
( if I am awake to watch those cartoons)

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power
Carmen Sandiego
Transformers: Cyberverse
Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy
DuckTales
Muppet Babies
Elena Of Avalor
Big Hero 6: The Series
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Marvel's Spider-Man
Forky Asks A Question
Pixar SparkShorts
Disney Short Cuts
Teen Titans Go!
DC Super Hero Girls
Harley Quinn
ThunderCats Roar!
Young Justice
Looney Tunes Cartoons
Scooby Doo And Guess Who?
Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad
Bob's Burgers
Final Space
Primal

Last edited:

ABCduh

Been going through a hand drawn phase:
Looney Tunes Cartoons
Poketoons
Boy And Dragon

khuddle

Star Wars: Clone Wars
Castlevania
Young Justice

Add to this:
+ Just finished the entire series of Voltron: Legendary Defender. (Yeah, seasons 7 and 8 were very heavy handed).
+ Avengers Assemble, seasons 1 through 3. (Not to be confused with the sublime "Earth's Mightiest Heroes").
+ Just ordered "The Dragon Prince", seasons 1 through 3. (Very excited! High fantasy is my thing).

Last edited:

khuddle

Just received "Blood of Zeus" in the mail today. Should be some fine o' watchin' over the weekend.

** raises root beer glass ***

Last edited:
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Check out my sig, would you? I realize at this stage of the game I don't want people to read Gilda & Meek & The Un-Iverse because I want money or fame. I wouldn't have posted 34 free issues on a blog if I did. The Aspie in me simply feels that it's really the only way for another person to fully understand me. That matters to me.

Ever wonder what makes Fone Bone tick? Check out the sig.
Wow! Something was updated to represent a beloved tradition in a sweet way? Oh the HORROR!!! :O :O Hershey's Kisses’ classic Christmas bells ad got a makeover — and people are outraged
DuckTales was canceled? Why is it that despite the fact that I didn't love the show I'm super annoyed anyways?

It turns out I dislike crushing potential as much as I do quality.
The winner of this matchup is "Christmas Greens", which got 2 votes. "Nancy And The Nice List" got 1 vote. The next matchup is Artistic Christmas Specials. It's between the Spongebob episode "It's A Spongebob Christmas" and the Harvey Beaks episode "It's Christmas You Dorks".

A few nights ago, I took some pictures of the early part of the lunar eclipse. Unfortunately, clouds in the sky likely downed a view during the peak (not to mention oversleeping it).