What shows should the Family Channels brands aquired?

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
So I was thinking that i'm making a thread for what shows should Family Channel brands (Family Channel, Family Jr., Family CHRGD, and Télémagino) acquired. I mean they did bring pretty good acquired shows like My Knight and Me, Miraculous, Zak Storm, most of Dreamworks Animation shows, Malcolm in the Middle, etc.

Here are the shows that should acquired:

Pat the Dog (It did got their Canadian premiere or world premiere of this show on Radio-Canada back in April, the English premiere did air on Disney Channel US. This is mostly to pick up for Family.)
Get Ace (Since Teletoon doesn't even air it or own the rights to it anymore, same goes with Alvin. It would most likely air on CHRGD)
Angelo Rules (It already got My Knight and Me; another TeamTo production. It would most likely air on Family Channel or CHRGD. Though it did air in Canada on Vrak, then moved to Unis TV)
Kid vs. Kat (If Corus no longer have the rights, it would most likely air on CHRGD. It did air reruns of Season 2 on Unis TV)

Any other shows should the Family Channels acquired, let me know!

Voltron: Legendary Defender (another DreamWorks Animation television series. it would most likely air on CHRGD.)
Luna Petunia (Saban Brand New TV series for a girl name Luna and all her friends. This is mostly to pick up for Family Jr.)
The Day My Butt Went Psycho (Since Teletoon doesn't even air it or own the rights to it anymore, same goes with Alvin and Get Ace. It would most likely air on CHRGD)​

Ryan

Voltron: Legendary Defender (another DreamWorks Animation television series. it would most likely air on CHRGD.)
Luna Petunia (Saban Brand New TV series for a girl name Luna and all her friends. This is mostly to pick up for Family Jr.)
The Day My Butt Went Psycho (Since Teletoon doesn't even air it or own the rights to it anymore, same goes with Alvin and Get Ace. It would most likely air on CHRGD)​
Voltron counts because it's a Dreamworks show, but why Luna Petunia and The Day My Butt When Psycho?! The latter it owned by Corus so doesn't count.

LisaSimpson

Banned

Trollhunters (another DreamWorks Animation television series. it would most likely air on CHRGD.)
Kody Kapow (This show was premiere and air on Universal Kids Channel US. This is mostly to pick up for Family Jr and
CHRGD.)
Wild Kratts (Since Tvo Kids doing a rerun and even air it or own the rights to it on TV. It would most likely air on CHRGD)
Angelo Rules (It already got My Knight and Me; another TeamTo production. It would most likely air on Family Channel or CHRGD. Though it did air in Canada on Vrak, then moved to Unis TV)
Pat the Dog (It did got their Canadian premiere or world premiere of this show on Radio-Canada back in April, the English premiere did air on Disney Channel US. This is mostly to pick up for Family.)
Get Ace (Since Teletoon doesn't even air it or own the rights to it anymore, same goes with Alvin. It would most likely air on CHRGD)

Voltron counts because it's a Dreamworks show, but why Luna Petunia and The Day My Butt When Psycho?! The latter it owned by Corus so doesn't count.

Because Voltron Legendary Defender need to get right to air on CHRGD all week and Luna Petunia will join the other Family Jr show that air on there but I don't know if Corus gets right for The Day My Butt When Psycho it's might aired on CHRGD or Family Channel.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
(I know no one hasn't replied in months, but I don't care)
Seeing as how they're now on Qubo, I would like to see The Davincibles and Cosmic Quantum Ray on CHRGD and Family Channel.

Ryan

So I think Family should acquire 5 shows from PGS Entertainment:

1. Monchhichi
2. The Legendaries
3. Denver reboot
4. The Jungle Bunch (BBC Kids will shut down by the end of this year, so might be the time to move it to Family)
5. Robin Hood: Mischief in Sherwood (Same goes with The Jungle Bunch)

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I agree with all of these, especially Jungle Bunch and Robin Hood since BBC Kids is closing down. I think maybe they should also acquire Garfield and Friends since its been remastered in HD recently.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Since Miraculous seems like an anchor, I'm surprised they haven't gone after more girl actionish shows. They obviously don't care if something is already on Netflix, so shows like Glitter Force, LoliRock and Lego Elves seem like obvious picks.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts