What Shows should KidsClick Acquire

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Jan 14, 2018
Ratings
32 7
Jungle
KidsClick is a 3-hour daily children's programming block distributed by Sinclair Broadcast Group, which premiered on July 1, 2017 but what other shows should the upcoming service acquire? I suggest Mixels (since CN is no longer airing it)

oh and By the way, Any Preschool programming are on here will be banned from the Thread

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018
Ratings
27 19
Perhaps maybe KidsClick should air Kirby: Right Back at Ya! and Sonic X (which was delayed from the launch lineup) since 4Kids TV and The CW4Kids aired them (same thing for Winx Club).

Nov 4, 2016
Ratings
18 2
Kidsclick airs some fairly popular shows for a programming block from Sinclair. I heard of most of the shows. Aren't some shows first-run for the US? How can they acquire the first-run rights for shows before Viacom/Turner?
Could Sinclair launch Kidsclick as a subchannel or what do you think? The FTA market is fairly lacklustre for kids channels compared to other countries. Really only PBS Kids and Qubo serving the 12+ million (I think) and growing households who only receive TV OTA. And both are fairly mediocre. Where as the UK has 6 (CBeebies, CBBC, CITV, TINY Pop, Pop and Pop MAX) and Italy around the same airing top quality shows.

Jan 22, 2018
Ratings
In a perfect world... they'd bring back Grimmy. A cartoon based on the Mother Goose and Grimm newspaper comic strips.

However, in the really real world, I could see them airing something like Tom and Jerry Kids or James Bond Jr.??? I dunno.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,739 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
It’d be great if they could pick Doraemon, Rated A for Awesome, Slugterra, Digimon, any DCAU show, Kaijudo.
But it’s a moot point, as I’m not willing to get up early to watch the block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 20, 2017
Ratings
85 9
I could actually see KidsClick airing the following shows:

• 1001 Nights
  • All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series
  • Chaotic
  • Chaplin and Co.
  • Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
  • Naruto
  • Robin Hood: Mischief in Sherwood
  • Storm Hawks
  • Tai Chi Chasers
  • Viva Piñata
Speaking of Kirby, what has Nintendo been doing with "Kirby: Right Back At Ya!" other than letting the masters they have rot? The last thing Nintendo did with the show in question was put the videos up temporarily on a Wii channel (that was European-exclusive), which has since been ended, and had it's channel removed due to the temporary nature. Also, it would be a rather big feat to see Sinclair get the rights to "Kirby: Right Back At Ya!", but I don't think it's likely due to Sinclair not wanting to shell out that kinda cash. You can never be too sure, though.

Jan 19, 2018
Ratings
27 19
Here’s what KidsClick should acquire:
  • ALVINNNN! and the Chipmunks
  • Atomic Betty
  • Chaotic
  • Jackie Chan Adventures
  • Nature Cat
  • Poppy Cat
  • Sonic X
  • Space Racers
  • Superbook
  • The Cramp Twins
  • Transformers: Prime
  • Viva Piñata

Jan 14, 2018
Ratings
32 7
Jungle
Here’s what KidsClick should acquire:
  • ALVINNNN! and the Chipmunks
  • Atomic Betty
  • Chaotic
  • Jackie Chan Adventures
  • Nature Cat
  • Poppy Cat
  • Sonic X
  • Space Racers
  • Superbook
  • The Cramp Twins
  • Transformers: Prime
  • Viva Piñata
WE DO NOT WANNA SEE PRESCHOOL PROGRAMMING WE WANT ACTION PROGRAMMING

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0