Votes: 7 31.8%
  • avengers (done right)

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLU Dude

Re: was spiderman actually an avenger?

Originally posted by storm1288
well was he cause I keep see people putting Spidey as an Avenger.

Yep. He was a reservist. But, his tenure on the team was very obscure partly due to being a reservist.

B

BryonYoungblood

Spidey did help the team defeat Nebula one time and was named a reserve Avenger, but I wanna make him a full Avenger in Avengers Animated since he is one of Marvel's mainstay characters, and I bet fans will find it interesting to have an Avenger who's membership to the team was a bit... obscure. ^_^

Bryon Y.

Storm

Cool but I'll doubt it. When Spidey becomes a full avenger, Storm in X-men:Evolution will actually have a lot of screen time. Don't get me wrong I love me some Spidey but with his solo comic and cartoon series I don't think marvel will go that far maybe they will have a guest spot for him but not full Avenger. Then again Never Say Never :)

I know this is out of topic, but I would love to see Scarlet Witch in X-men:Evolution. Come on they have Magneto and Quicksilver when will they reveal Quicksilver's long lost sister. And I would like to see The Sentinels.

Storm

My wish came true :)

Scarlet Witch will be guest starring in a X-men:Evo episode, now only for The Sentinels :rolleyes:

Calhoun07

It's Me
Why does it say Avengers (done right)? Sounds as if the other ones will be done wrong! :p

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts