What should be done with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise now?

The Overlord

We've had a crossover with Batman and a new series after the 2012 series but I wouldn't call those overexposed at all and the only part of the franchise I believe that should be revitalised after a break is the film side, not the TV side plus new episodes every year doesn't always mean overexposure at all.

If it is not overexposed, why did Nickelodeon send Rise of the TMNT to Nicktoons? It seems like there is a problem here, anything being sent to Nicktoons is a death sentence at this point and people are saying Rise of the TMNT is a good show. I think the franchise needs some sort of rethink at this point and I do think taking something off the air for a bit can build up demand.

AdrenalineRush1996

If it is not overexposed, why did Nickelodeon send Rise of the TMNT to Nicktoons? It seems like there is a problem here, anything being sent to Nicktoons is a death sentence at this point and people are saying Rise of the TMNT is a good show. I think the franchise needs some sort of rethink at this point and I do think taking something off the air for a bit can build up demand.
Nickelodeon moving Rise to Nicktoons is not a case of overexposure. It's a case of screwed by the network.

As I said yesterday, the only part of the franchise that I think should be revitalised after a lengthy break is the film side, not the TV side.

The Overlord

Nickelodeon moving Rise to Nicktoons is not a case of overexposure. It's a case of screwed by the network.

As I said yesterday, the only part of the franchise that I think should be revitalised after a lengthy break is the film side, not the TV side.

But the question is, why was it screwed by the network when the 2012 show was not. I think this franchise being overexposed explains why the ratings on Rise of the TMT were somewhat disappointing for Nick (that and holding everything to the Spongebob standard is unreasonable).

AdrenalineRush1996

But the question is, why was it screwed by the network when the 2012 show was not. I think this franchise being overexposed explains why the ratings on Rise of the TMNT were somewhat disappointing for Nick (that and holding everything to the Spongebob standard is unreasonable).
No, overexposure isn't why Rise of the TMNT's ratings were disappointing enough for Nickelodeon to move it to Nicktoons, nor is it to do with Spongebob. I think Nickelodeon just didn't really see any potential of the show being a ratings hit and honestly, I don't want to continue this anymore.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

harry580 wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
hey um I have another idea, the haim saban attempt to have news corporation (the owners of fox and fox family worldwide at the time) to buy his stake in fox family worldwide back in 2000/2001
New on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: Nickelodeon's Failed First Attempt In Germany (1995-1998): Nickelodeon's Failed First Attempt In Germany (1995-1998) tl;dr: Nick Germany gets screwed over by public broadcasting.
Vuxovich wrote on Mostezli's profile.
I am not kidding, Mostezli. The brand-new Evangelion movie will be released tomorrow indeed.
Today I was sitting on Budapest bus line 138, and what did I see? This!

However, this has nothing to do with Dexter's Laboratory or the live-action series. It is called like that because there is a Hungarian company in District 22 called Dexter.
The brand-new Evangelion movie can't be delayed anymore. It will be released tomorrow. Rejoice!

Featured Posts