What Mario games are you looking forward to? XVIII

What Mario games are you looking forward to?

• Game & Watch Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Super Mario Bros. 35

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

SNS

The very late sequel to the topics I made seventeen years ago, sixteen years ago, fifteen years ago, fourteen years ago, thirteen years ago, twelve years ago, eleven years ago, ten years ago, nine years ago, eight years ago, seven years ago, six years ago, five years ago, four years ago, three years ago, two years ago, and last year. Discuss which of the current Mario games you are looking forward to as well as which you would like to see in the future.

I could have made this topic back in June with just Paper Mario: The Origami Killer but that’s just one game. So I waited to see if the rumors of the rereleased games were true. It was like 2008 all over again when it comes to upcoming Mario games (although there’s a good reason for that this time...). Hopefully next year we have tons of Mario games again!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts