What is the best spin-off channel from original channels: TeenNick, NickGAS, Boomerang (old version) or Toon Disney?

What is the best spin-off channel from original channels: TeenNick, NickGAS or Boomerang (old versio

• TeenNick

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NickGAS

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Boomerang (old version)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Toon Disney

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Micahel Cataldo

Do you guys like TeenNick because it shows former Nickelodeon live action show, do you guys like NickGAS because it airs former Nickelodeon game shows, do you guys like old Boomerang because it aired Hanna-Barbera cartoons or do you guys like Toon Disney because it aired Disney afternoon shows?

Last edited:

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Boomerang. I caught glimpses of the original, but I never saw nick gas nor was I a game show person, and the only good thing on teen nick worth watching again and again is nicksplat(when it’s not a marathon channel) or Drake and Josh.

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
I would add on Toon Disney to the list of choices (the time prior to it being "Disney XD"). Both when it was with Jetix in the 2000's or when it was JUST "Toon Disney" in the 90's, it was a great spinoff channel.

But among the choices you have, I'd pick Boomerang.

But I did enjoy NickGAS, for a period...

chocolate

Mentally Still in 2016
Boomerang (original) hands down, best programming, best bumpers and best in-between programming such as Boomerang-A-Long.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So this is interesting.
Hi everyone! I just joined, i've been reading these forums since I was 13. So happy to finally have an account!
I wish I knew how old Niki Lytton is so I can wish her a proper happy birthday today. She's the script coordinator for Legend Of The Three Caballeros, Muppet Babies season 1, and (since mid-season 1) TOTS. Given how she's mainly a script coordinator, I assume she's somewhere in her late 20s (given how script coordinators are generally young writers).
The old ratings are back!
I just wanna ask you all. Do you like a new redesigh? For me,it looks nice!