What is the best Nick show in your opinion?

Mr. Daniel

Back (but just occasionally)
75 percent of these comments to be Avatar, 10 percent of the comments to be Hey Arnold, another 10 percent of these comments to be another 90's Nicktoon (Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats) And 5 percent of these comments to be something else. Calling it.

Oh, and if you wanted to know. Tie between Avatar and Hey Arnold

Last edited:

Lord Hater

Retired
It's hard to decide. I like watching Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, The Fairly OddParents, SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats/All Grown Up, and Jimmy Neutron.

Dr.Pepper

Personally I am going to say Rugrats. I love it for the nostalgia and I still think it holds up as a cute show.

Currently, I only watch Nickelodeon for Fairly Odd Parents, Legend Of Korra, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Before that, these are my favorite Nick shows:

Rugrats / All Grown Up
Hey Arnold
Rocko's Modern Life
My Life As A Teenage Robot
Jimmy Neutron
Danny Phantom

kanc

75 percent of these comments to be Avatar, 10 percent of the comments to be Hey Arnold, another 10 percent of these comments to be another 90's Nicktoon (Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats) And 5 percent of these comments to be something else. Calling it.

Oh, and if you wanted to know. Tie between Avatar and Hey Arnold
What are you really referring to "comments", based on likes? Do you mean that Avatar is your favorite show based on 75% comments?

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Currently, I only watch Nickelodeon for Fairly Odd Parents, Legend Of Korra, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Before that, these are my favorite Nick shows:

Rugrats / All Grown Up
Hey Arnold
Rocko's Modern Life
My Life As A Teenage Robot
Jimmy Neutron
Danny Phantom

Actually, FOP and Korra are Nicktoons-exclusive now.

StarcoDiazfly

Kappa Mikey. :p(Note:I actually did like Kappa Mikey a lot back when I was younger. I still like it now, but I won't act like it's an amazing show)

I think probably Nick's best (IMO) is Rocko. It's a show that's actually gotten better with age. If it wasn't for me not remembering/liking/caring for a lot of the post-movie seasons, I'd say Spongebob would come close.

Zeether

HASSHA!!
Hey Arnold!, hands down. It took me out of reality when I watched it as a kid because I had never experienced urban life.

jaylop97

Staff member
Yeah I am going to say CatDog was my fave, I like it how a cat and dog literally had a really good bond, and it had a really good sense of comedy.

90'sKid

I don't have an absolute favorite, per say. But I would say RML, Rugrats or FoP.

Runners-up would be: Jimmy Neutron, Angry Beavers and Penguins.

Note: everything I say is just opinion, unless stated otherwise. :D

NewYorkEagle

That would have to be Chalkzone, Jimmy Neutron, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom and Invader Zim to name a few.

ILuvToons

Yellow Pearl got sass!
Invader Zim, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Rugrats, old Fairly Odd Parents, and old SpongeBob.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

KamikoNyuu

Super Mushroom
Kablam, Invader Zim, Angry Beavers, My Life as a Teenage Robot and Avatar would probably be my top five. Spongebob isn't far behind though, especially when it comes to the older seasons (1999-2005) and the most recent ones (2014-2015?).

Mikurotoro92

Banned
my fav nicktoons are rugrats,SBSP,rocko,catdog,FOP, & some of the more obscure stuff! my least fav nicktoons are *activates my flame shield* wild thornberrys & invader zim!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts