What is producing better animated products nowadays, TV channels or streaming services?

What is producing better animated products nowadays, TV channels or streaming services?

• TV Channels

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Streaming Services

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

The Overlord

What is producing better animated products nowadays, TV channels, or streaming services?

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
There’s some cable cartoons that I think are great like Mao Mao, Big City Greens, and Amphibia, but in general streaming services have the best quantity and quality of cartoons and streaming only continues to grow.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Definitely streaming for me. I mean, we do have good shows on cable TV but streaming has brought us some of the best animated shows, quality wise in recent years.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Streaming has higher quality and quantity and is able to get away with more, honestly. Cable TV is a dying medium, even if I have been blessed with some good cartoons, here and there; Streaming just has more meat to it, hence why Cable TV is unfortunately being outclassed, now.

powerjake

Banned
Streaming has higher quality and quantity and is able to get away with more, honestly. Cable TV is a dying medium, even if I have been blessed with some good cartoons, here and there; Streaming just has more meat to it, hence why Cable TV is unfortunately being outclassed, now.

Cable TV is pointless now, plus Streaming has far more variety for anyone to enjoy.

Orange Mo

orangemo

Cable isn’t dying anytime soon. It will be around for the next 10-20 years.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts