What is producing better animated products nowadays, TV channels or streaming services?

Latest News & Videos

What is producing better animated products nowadays, TV channels or streaming services?

• TV Channels

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Streaming Services

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

TheJLeeTeam

Slacker Musketeer
Sep 9, 2018
USA
There’s some cable cartoons that I think are great like Mao Mao, Big City Greens, and Amphibia, but in general streaming services have the best quantity and quality of cartoons and streaming only continues to grow.

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Definitely streaming for me. I mean, we do have good shows on cable TV but streaming has brought us some of the best animated shows, quality wise in recent years.

Reactions: Zanneck

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
Streaming has higher quality and quantity and is able to get away with more, honestly. Cable TV is a dying medium, even if I have been blessed with some good cartoons, here and there; Streaming just has more meat to it, hence why Cable TV is unfortunately being outclassed, now.

powerjake

Aug 4, 2019
Mexico
Streaming has higher quality and quantity and is able to get away with more, honestly. Cable TV is a dying medium, even if I have been blessed with some good cartoons, here and there; Streaming just has more meat to it, hence why Cable TV is unfortunately being outclassed, now.
Cable TV is pointless now, plus Streaming has far more variety for anyone to enjoy.

Reactions: Zanneck

Kevin Mo

orangemo
Cable isn’t dying anytime soon. It will be around for the next 10-20 years.