What Is Edited On Gargoyles, On Toon Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Pineapple

I posted this on the Disney board, but I haven't gotten any reactions. But could anybody tell what's edited, I always wanted to know

Yash

dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura
As mentioned in the earlier thread, the episode "Deadly Force" was banned I hear because of gun use.

Stupid Toon Disney... these are the people who think gas guns are too violent for kids' youth.

A comment on their edits...

Why would they edit out bombs out've Sonic when most kids are fully aware of the "events" (9/11, Iraq, etc.)? Why do they keep hiding what people are fully aware of? It's like someone telling you that you don't exist, which is the exact OPPOSITE of the truth.

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
Dude, you only posted the thread a few hours ago. You just need to wait. As for this thread, sorry, but it has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

new ollie's pack of the week of December 14th
And now for the first matchup of round 1. It's Alternate Universe Christmas Tales. The matchup is between the My Little Pony episode "A Hearth's Warming Tail" to the Sesame Street special "Once Upon A Sesame Street Christmas".

Ready for December and 2021 to come!
The Minions Holiday Special was barely a holiday special; just a clip show with some new holiday themed animation sprinkled in. At least they showcased one new Christmas short film.