What Is Edited On Gargoyles, On Toon Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Pineapple

I posted this on the Disney board, but I haven't gotten any reactions. But could anybody tell what's edited, I always wanted to know

Yash

dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura
As mentioned in the earlier thread, the episode "Deadly Force" was banned I hear because of gun use.

Stupid Toon Disney... these are the people who think gas guns are too violent for kids' youth.

A comment on their edits...

Why would they edit out bombs out've Sonic when most kids are fully aware of the "events" (9/11, Iraq, etc.)? Why do they keep hiding what people are fully aware of? It's like someone telling you that you don't exist, which is the exact OPPOSITE of the truth.

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
Dude, you only posted the thread a few hours ago. You just need to wait. As for this thread, sorry, but it has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012). This was the first entry from the TMNT Franchise that I saw all the way through from beginning to end.
With all the negative PR, especially that lawsuit, lately, are the board of directors and shareholders of WBD upset with David Zaslav?
Asa

It's official. E3 plans to return next June.

Don't expect any cancellations to occur anytime soon. The event is officially back on.
To all "The Ghost and Molly McGee" fans, don't go to 4chan because someone leaked some stuff about season two premiere.

Also don't spread the said leaks around Twitter and other places for the respect of the creators and the crew.

Featured Posts