What if Time Warner merged with Sega Sammy Holdings?

Oscar Preciado

I was thinking of myself, What will happen if Time Warner merge its video game division with Sega Sammy Holdings.

* it could bring Sega's division and subsidairy (Sonic Team, Relic Entertainment, Atlus, Demiurge Studios, Amplitude Studio, Sega development studios, etc.) to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, with its subsidairies (Traveller's Tales, Avalanche Software, Rocksteady Studios, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, etc.)

* It could bring Sega characters library (Sonic the Hedgehog, Space Channel 5, Billy Hatcher, Super Monkey Balls, Shenmue, Samba de Amigos, etc.) to Warner Bros. characters library.

* WB could create a Japanese animation division with TMS Entertainment and Marza Animation Planet.

Zeether

HASSHA!!
WB is a horrendous company and I would not want them merging with anybody. You only need to look at their treatment of the second Shadow of War game to know why.

Mandouga

Either way, it would be the worst thing ever, even if it did mean that the Sega arcade catalog would be rejoining the Bally/Midway catalog (Midway released some of Sega's games in the early-mid 1980s*). So yeah, I wouldn't want this to happen.

*The ones that immediately come to mind are Flicky (although some might be more familiar with the later Sega Genesis version), and all of Sega's laserdisc games.

Oscar Preciado

UPDATE: Since AT&T merged with Time Warner since Today. I was thinking of sometimes in the future. AT&T plans to buy Sega Sammy Holdings and merge it with WB Games, if they're planning a video game streaming service with games from WB Games and Sega

VHSTrader234

PM me to trade VHS tapes. KidsWB, CN, FoxBox
Interesting. I wouldn't trust Warner after their history. I find it interesting that you'd want to see billy hatcher with a warner character. We haven't seen billy anywhere except the kart games. Why is billy an all star anyway? I'm not complaining because I like billy hatcher but it doesn't make sense.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts