What if this happens in Disney XD in 2009?

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2017
Since this is the 10th anniversary of Disney XD. I want to know what if this happens in 2009, year of premiere of Disney XD.

* Danger Mouse reboot was conceive by FremantleMedia in Mid-2000's and have it premiered on CBBC in U.K. on September 2008, Disney could have the worldwide rights to air the Danger Mouse reboot for their new channel, Disney XD. The first country to air the Danger Mouse reboot on Disney XD is in U.S.A. on February 13th, 2009, as part of premiere of the new channel, replacing Toon Disney and Jetix.

* Jetix gets the cable rights to Tom and Jerry Tales. Disney XD still airs Tom and Jerry Tales, even after replacing Jetix.

* to prepare for Disney XD, Toon Disney add Cory in the House, along with The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Phineas and Ferb to their lineup.

* The Suite Life on Deck move from Disney Channel to Disney XD.

* Disney Channel Games will be moved to Disney XD, renamed as Disney XD Games and will have stars from both Disney Channel and Disney XD.

* have this Nicktoons Network promo, but being as a Disney XD promo which includes clips from Aaron Stone, Zeke and Luther, Kid vs. Kat, Jimmy Two Shoes, Danger Mouse, Yin Yang Yo!, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92iyVvcsrls

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Danger Mouse reboot was conceive by FremantleMedia in Mid-2000's and have it premiered on CBBC in U.K. on September 2008, Disney could have the worldwide rights to air the Danger Mouse reboot for their new channel, Disney XD. The first country to air the Danger Mouse reboot on Disney XD is in U.S.A. on February 13th, 2009, as part of premiere of the new channel, replacing Toon Disney and Jetix.
That part where you got it wrong is that the reboot of DM didn’t occur until 6 years ago after it debuted and it did not air in 2008, and the worldwide rights didn’t matter to DXD In the US anyway, since Netflix took the spot and DXD didn’t seem interested with it at all.

Feb 6, 2017
That part where you got it wrong is that the reboot of DM didn’t occur until 6 years ago after it debuted and it did not air in 2008, and the worldwide rights didn’t matter to DXD In the US anyway, since Netflix took the spot and DXD didn’t seem interested with it at all.
but i said "What IF this happens", as a Fantasy schedule.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 14, 2015
Massachusetts
pinkielopbun.carrd.co
but i said "What IF this happens", as a Fantasy schedule.
In that case, I’m going to close this thread. Here’s the Disney XD fantasy schedule thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Lisa Ortiz's mother passed away.

I found this interview that Pam Arciero (Grundgetta from Sesame Street) took part in. I mainly skipped to 1:35, where she mentioned how production on the show ground to a halt because of the pandemic. There was about 1 more week of material to tape. She says they could start again in October, but that could change.
About done watching Sonic Boom Season 1 on DVD. Good in a sense to know the episode "Fire in a Crowded Workshop" only in Spanish dialogue isn't just me, but other unhappy posters to its Amazon page.

1:27:04-1:29:50

If it wasn't for the fact they're owned by different companies (Sesame Street on HBO and Helpsters on Apple TV, though both are from Sesame Workshop), I could totally see a crossover.