What if Kids’ WB! Continued after 2008

Streaker Prower

The reason why Kids’ WB! was replaced by The CW4Kids in 2008 was due to the effects of children's advertising limits and competition from cable television, leading to the block being sold to 4Kids in 2007.

I wonder if there were any plans for the 2008-2009 season. Is it possible that "The Looney Tunes Show" (then named Looney Tunes: Laff Riot) and "Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorperated" we’re originally intended to air on Kids’ WB!, or we’re they meant to be on Cartoon Network from the start? I would also be interested to know about any other pilots that were pitched to Kids’ WB! at the time.

What do you think Kids’ WB! would have been like if it lasted for 1 more season?

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
my two cents?
2008-2009 Season
7:00AM: Gogoriki (E/I)
7:30AM: Tom and Jerry Tales (LAST SEASON BEFORE BEING PULLED)
8:00AM: Magi-Nation (E/I)
8:30AM: TMNT: Fast Foward
9:00AM: Sonic X
9:30AM: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
10:00AM: Kirby: Right Back At Ya
10:30AM: The Looney Tunes Show (just the same show but aired in 2008)
11:00AM: Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorperated
11:30AM: Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl (yes kids wb brings back Pokemon from the dead)

In addition to the weekday block's grand return
3:00PM: Viva Pinata
3:30PM: Tom and Jerry Tales
4:00PM: Dinosaur King
4:30PM: Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl

2009-2010 Season
7:00AM: Magi-Nation (E/I)
7:30AM: Tom and Jerry Tales (September-December 2009)/ Pink Panther & Pals (PREMIERES JANUARY 2010)
8:00AM: Baby Looney Tunes (E/I)
8:30AM: Sonic X
9:00AM: Magicial DoREMi/Cubix (rotation per week) (E/I)
9:30AM: Skunk Fu!
10:00AM: The Looney Tunes Show
10:30AM: Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc
11:00AM: Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight
11:30AM: Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl

3:00PM: Rollbots
3:30PM: Baby Looney Tunes (Monday-Thursday)/Tom and Jerry Tales (Friday)
4:00PM: Chowder
4:30PM: Yu-Gi-Oh!

and so on

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts