What if Jetix continued after 2009?

Otakuninja2006

Well, maybe Jetix would probably be airing the following by now(or likely later this year):
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens
  • Beyblade Burst QuadDrive
  • Digimon Adventure(2020)
  • Power Rangers Dino Fury
  • Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
  • The Owl House Season 3
  • Doraemon: Gadget Cat from the Future
  • Star Wars: The Mandalorion
  • Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
It probably would of taken over all Toon Disney's weekend slots. Other than that I think Toon Disney would stay the same

Otakuninja2006

I do have a crazy idea for what could have happened had Jetix continued. It probably would have ate up Toon Disney's entire channelspace. Most of those shows that Disney Europe co-produced since SIP's shutdown would have probably aired on Jetix.

Moe

I do have a crazy idea for what could have happened had Jetix continued. It probably would have ate up Toon Disney's entire channelspace. Most of those shows that Disney Europe co-produced since SIP's shutdown would have probably aired on Jetix.
Jetix already took 90% of Toon Disney at peak in 2006 and number started to fall to around 60% in 2008 with sometime, 50% on some weekends.

If Jetix and Toon Disney continued, that depends on contents - Disney shows air on Toon Disney and Marvel, Star Wars, anime shows and others air on Jetix, so it is likely 50%-50%.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts