What if Fox Kids continued after 2002?

harry580

And would Fox Kids get a channel?
well yeah but instead of fox family we got fox kids as a channel like the one in australia, europe and Latin America and fox kids would get a new logo either this logo:
1615622863600.png

or this logo

1615622840604.png

harry580

It would have shows from the DIC,Universal Cartoon Studios, Saban and Fox stuff
well yes and also cartoons from cbbc and Endemol Shine and also original programming and animated series based on ice age, rio, Bartok, Dolittle, titan ae, avp, Buffy, night at the museum and diary of a wimpy kid

Moe

Hypothetically, it would have been broken down like this:

news corp would have bought Haim Saban stake in 2001. saban entertainment would become fox family entertainment, saban International Paris would become fox europe animation, and the anime postion would become fox anime studios. news corp would later bought all of fox kids europe later in 2002, the decisions created by news corp were powerful enough to rebrand fox family into fox kids and fox would bought cbn contract for the network and 700 club removed and decided to push into original programming around 2004 (and the original programming included animated series based on fox films like ice age, rio, night at the museum and diary of a wimpy kid), fox family worldwide would been folded into News Corp and fox family entertainment renamed to fox kids productions, fox family would later revived in 2006 as a hbo family esque like network. on fox side fox kids would be replaced by babytv, news corp/fox would buy other children assets like Jim Henson company in 2003, hit entertainment in 2011, and Endemol Shine children side in 2015 included with the Endemol Shine buyout in 2015.

On disney's side, jetix would still launch but it be a block on Toon Disney instead of a channel and Toon Disney expanded into countries Instead and co productions and acquisitions still happening, Disney XD would instead replace toon Disney in all countries.

The fox kids portfolio would be:
  • fox kids
  • fox kids jr
  • fox kids extreme
  • fox kids toons
  • fox teens
  • fox family
and also dub for medabots would be taken by fox anime studios
Are you used idea that from Nick? I believe that Nicktoons, Noggin (Nick Jr), The N (TeenNick) and Nick GaS (eventually closed, renamed to TeenNick) were based on successful of original series on main Nick channel but Fox didn't have much like this and they acquired some programming to air on Fox Kids.

It is safe to say that Fox Family Channel will be pure brand for Fox Kids, but network expansion is less likely if others weren't successful.

Big obstruction would be cable companies refuse to carry new channels - that how Boomerang struggled for many years, so cable companies have a lot of favoritism with Viacom, I guess.

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
There would be a action block with
Medabots
Ailenators
Mon Colle Knights
Digimon
Power Rangers

Shows like Flint the Time Detective and Woody Woodpecker airs on Weekday afternoons
Movies like Ice Age would air.

Review Metabee

Are you used idea that from Nick? I believe that Nicktoons, Noggin (Nick Jr), The N (TeenNick) and Nick GaS (eventually closed, renamed to TeenNick) were based on successful of original series on main Nick channel but Fox didn't have much like this and they acquired some programming to air on Fox Kids.

It is safe to say that Fox Family Channel will be pure brand for Fox Kids, but network expansion is less likely if others weren't successful.

Big obstruction would be cable companies refuse to carry new channels - that how Boomerang struggled for many years, so cable companies have a lot of favoritism with Viacom, I guess
Fox has a big airing of shows
They can Simpsons at 11pm on Fox Kids

harry580

Are you used idea that from Nick?
well im sorry, I didn't know what to do, I did this before with the tacomaster idea

I believe that Nicktoons, Noggin (Nick Jr), The N (TeenNick) and Nick GaS (eventually closed, renamed to TeenNick) were based on successful of original series on main Nick channel but Fox didn't have much like this and they acquired some programming to air on Fox Kids.
well if fox bought Haim Saban stake back in 2001, maybe fox would be back in the business making original series for fox kids/family
I originally going with that but I realized fox kids imo is better so I remove the family name from all the networks expect for fox family
Big obstruction would be cable companies refuse to carry new channels - that how Boomerang struggled for many years, so cable companies have a lot of favoritism with Viacom, I guess.
well I pretending that cable companies refuse to carry new channels stigma never existed

Review Metabee

In 2012.
The channel has reruns of old Fox Kids shows between 2am to 8am.
Movies like Rio, Wallace and Gromit and Old Woody Woodpecker toons fill the weekend schedule.
Saturday Mornings have Digimon Fusion, Frontier, Data Squad

harry580

In 2012.
The channel has reruns of old Fox Kids shows between 2am to 8am.
Movies like Rio, Wallace and Gromit and Old Woody Woodpecker toons fill the weekend schedule.
Saturday Mornings have Digimon Fusion, Frontier, Data Squad
I have block names I have,
for the movie block its called fox kids movies
for the action block its called foxbox
for the teen block its called foxteens
for its preschool block its call fox junior (but I like it call it fox kids junior)

Moe

well I pretending that cable companies refuse to carry new channels stigma never existed
Pluto TV will have no problem to carry all of those and they can create a lot of new channels easily, so IPTV FTW.

Fox could establish the IPTV to carry those networks.

harry580

Pluto TV will have no problem to carry all of those and they can create a lot of new channels easily, so IPTV FTW.

Fox could establish the IPTV to carry those networks.
they could have use tubi for that'

also I can imagine a blue sky studios network on the iptv or it be branded as fox kids blue sky studios
but there's a problem some the networks won't last look at nick games

Review Metabee

I also have another idea for the Fox Kids channel in 2014
Would it still have OLD Fox Kids shows?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts