What if Danger Mouse reboot aired on 2009 and on Disney XD worldwide?

Latest News & Videos

Feb 6, 2017

We all know that a new Danger Mouse reboot went on CBBC and Netflix since 2015.

So i was wondering if FremantleMedia had an idea for a Danger Mouse reboot in Mid-2000's and have it announced to come to CBBC on September 2008 and Disney purchases the worldwide rights to air Danger Mouse reboot to all Disney XD channels. The first country to air Danger Mouse on Disney XD is in USA on February 13th, 2009, as part of the launch of Disney XD replacing Toon Disney and Jetix.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
The reboot didn't exist until 2015. Fremantle sold the show to Netflix when they still owned it, the only way it could air on linear TV is if Boat Rocker somehow signed a deal with like Universal Kids or something. But who would want to see this reboot on linear TV in America anyway? As far as I'm concerned, Danger Mouse '15 is inferior compared to the original 1981 show.

Reactions: RandomMe
Feb 6, 2017
The reboot didn't exist until 2015. Fremantle sold the show to Netflix when they still owned it, the only way it could air on linear TV is if Boat Rocker somehow signed a deal with like Universal Kids or something. But who would want to see this reboot on linear TV in America anyway? As far as I'm concerned, Danger Mouse '15 is inferior compared to the original 1981 show.
You don't understand the word "WHAT IF?". I said what if this reboot was thought up in Mid-2000's and premiere on CBBC on September 2008 and on Disney XD in USA on February 2009.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List
Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).