What do you think will happen in the next episodes of Steven Universe?

Latest News & Videos

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Former crew member Ian Jones-Quartey said in a Steven Universe podcast back in January: "I really hope that if you're waiting to watch more stuff, that you don't think of the break between "Change Your Mind" and what comes next as waiting for more of this show, because this version of it is done. There's going to be more, but it's going to be different, and it's going to be something new."

With that in mind, what do you guys think will happen in the next episodes of Steven Universe? You can be creative if you want :)

sunsetlover

This gOrl doesn't stop
May 9, 2016
Plovdiv,Bulgaria

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I’m thinking the movie will be the next thing we see. I need to see where the movie will take us before I can accurately predict what will happen ext. I’m predicting a time skip though.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
Seeing how OK KO is most likely coming to an end after Season 3. I'd like for Ian to do what he wanted and make a spin-off on Lars and The Off-Colors.

Plus, I'd also like the next main villain group to be a polymorphic race of Metals.

RainbowCupcake

The (Not So) Bad Guy
Dec 3, 2017
United States
"I really hope that if you're waiting to watch more stuff, that you don't think of the break between "Change Your Mind" and what comes next as waiting for more of this show, because this version of it is done. There's going to be more, but it's going to be different, and it's going to be something new."
Yikes, that quote scares me! :)

Honestly...I don't know! "Change Your Mind" was literally the perfect series finale, and I'm a little peeved that the show is even continuing at this point (the movie this fall is cool, but I don't think a season six is necessary). The story Rebecca wanted to tell is over as far as I'm concerned, so I don't know what else there is to do with the show. More character development I guess, but this show has already had a bunch of that. Maybe they'll just stay in Beach City and explore more of the human characters. Or maybe the Crystal Gems and Steven will leave Beach City and explore more "magical" places on Earth. That would be cool! Maybe the Cluster will come back. Who really knows?

Or, maybe they'll create the option I would vote for: a spinoff show about Peridot and Lapis! XD :D Come on, you know you want to see that happen.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I don’t know what will happen, but I know I want Steven to now get the Diamonds to stop their empire expansion, and an origin story.
Also, I want to see how Off Colors are doing on Earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Nobody wants a mayor Dewey spin-off? :D

I think Pyrite, also known as fool's gold, would be a good villain. It destroys ecosystems on Earth. Fuse with it and you die.

I would make Pyrite look like a handsome, golden man who tries to seduce gems. All non-crystal rocks could be man-like. And they could be from another dimension / planet.