What Do You Consider The True Finale To Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends?

What Do You Consider The True Finale To Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends?

• Destination Imagination

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Goodbye To Bloo

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

SweetShop209

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends has 2 episodes that can be considered the series finale. We have the 90 minute TV movie (well 67 minutes without commercials) Destination Imagination and the regular episode Goodbye To Bloo. I've heard debates on which would be considered the better finale, and it would be interesting to discuss.

Those who consider Destination Imagination to be the true finale bring up how it's incredibly epic and creative, the characters learn to respect Frankie, virtually all the characters are involved, and we get a nice ending shot of everyone going into the magic toy chest to hang out with World.

Those who consider Goodbye To Bloo to be a good finale bring up how it gives a good deal of focus to Mac and Bloo's friendship, there's a ton of callbacks to previous episodes, and the ending where the house is drawn in reverse and we see a dedication from Craig McCracken and Lauren Faust.

Still, what do you think? Which is the better Foster's finale?

Dr.Pepper

I think Goodbye to Bloo is the proper finale, and Destination Imagination is just a movie. I guess it’s similar to how Kids Next Door had Operation ZERO which was just a movie.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
There’s people that consider Destination Imagination the finale? Goodbye to Bloo was clearly supposed to be the finale. I never got that impression from Destination Imagination.

Markus Nelis

It's clear Goodbye to Bloo was the real finale. I never felt Destination Imagination was a finale. It was a regular movie which didn't focus of the end of this show.

Goodbye to Bloo

Honestly, I think they made that episode as a Finale in a way where it felt like the last show, but at the same time left open the possibility they could return some day....but that never came.

powerjake

Banned
Those who consider Goodbye To Bloo to be a good finale bring up how it gives a good deal of focus to Mac and Bloo's friendship, there's a ton of callbacks to previous episodes, and the ending where the house is drawn in reverse and we see a dedication from Craig McCracken and Lauren Faust.

I remember Goodbye to Bloo being a controversial finale back in 2009 as people wanted an ending for Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends to end on a very high note rather than feeling like a normal episode.

AnimatedFan01

I think Destination Imagination. It felt more climactic and Goodbye to Bloo hardly wrapped up anything; it just ended with Mac moving into a new apartment room (when we thought he'd be moving away and never get to see Bloo again; what a letdown subversion!) and Cheese becoming a permanent member of the Foster's house.

kirbygame

i appreciate people who considers Goodbye to Bloo a proper finale but can we all agree that the plot twist in this final episode is downright stupid.

i mean i appreciate Craig McCracken's and Lauren Faust's works but similar to Chris Savino. there's alots of ups and downs for their series.

ShadowBeast

i appreciate people who considers Goodbye to Bloo a proper finale but can we all agree that the plot twist in this final episode is downright stupid.

i mean i appreciate Craig McCracken's and Lauren Faust's works but similar to Chris Savino. there's alots of ups and downs for their series.
I think Mac's mom finding out about Mac coming to Foster's would've been a better finale-potential story than shoving in Cheese for one final time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts