What did you think of the Mighty B?

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

TheJLeeTeam

Beak Freak & Bronikitty
Sep 9, 2018
USA
www.deviantart.com
The Mighty B appears to be one of Nicks most polarizing, off beat cartoons. It was about a Girl Scout who sets out to collect all merit badges (Thousands). It was co created by Amy Poehler a well known actress and comedian who voiced the title character and later played Joy on Inside Out. This was another show that Nick dumped to Nicktoons. It got decent airtime for its first year then booted to Nicktoons by 2010. I’m pretty sure there were future plans for the series but it left on a cliffhanger. I was briefly a fan of the series because I used to be a Boy Scout. The series was alright but not one of my favorites.

RainbowCupcake

The (Not So) Bad Guy
Dec 3, 2017
United States
I remember seeing it on Nick when I was younger. I tried watching an episode or two but I thought that the show relied too heavily on fart humor, which disappointed me.

I.R. Shokew

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
I disliked it as a kid. Now, as an adult? Can't bring myself to care too much, now. It's just the same humor that turned me off and made me hate Ren & Stimpy, honestly.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New York
I liked the show. Another Nick show that was cut short, but at least it got two full seasons. The only episode I remember not liking was the chicken pox episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.